[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets be serious about cryptogains here. You either gamble heavy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 2015-Nissan-GT-R-Black-Edition-1.jpg (209KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
2015-Nissan-GT-R-Black-Edition-1.jpg
209KB, 1600x1066px
Lets be serious about cryptogains here.

You either gamble heavy on a mega cheap coin and it goes from less than a cent to dollars. From here you take your gains and accept you gambled and one, youre not a trader but you got your money and its yours.

Or

You spent time in the stock market and make slow steady gains over the years. You never make huge gains and spend a lot of time staring at a screen. You feel good knowing you can make money at will. It might take years to get to a point were you no longer have to do this.
>>
I'm the first one, a gambler. I just never wanted to be the richest cryptofag in the graveyard
>>
I dont think anybody is doubting that.

Crypto = no value, speculative, potential for huge gains and loses
stocks = inherent value, stable, incremental gains and loses
>>
>>2780405
Unless you all in options and 4x ETFs like /r/wsb
>>
Ill be honest, I'm happy for anyone that makes it with either path. Both require action and making that decision, taking that risk.

Just comes down to that risk being all in one coin sometimes or spread across years with various trades.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.