[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shit guys, I just logged into my Poloniex account for the first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

Shit guys, I just logged into my Poloniex account for the first time in goddamn forever. I'd bought some BTC and used it to try and but Ethereum, but wasn't sure if that was ETH or ETC so I bought one of each. This left me with pocket change in BTC and a bit of cash in ETH and ETC.

Well, I was at a bar when I did this, and the blockchain took so long to clear that I thought it was a scam since I was drunk and the coins I was buying weren't showing up. All this time later, my holdings are worth ~$220, from a $10-15 investment from a long time ago.

How do I git gud at reading candlestick charts and learning to recognize trends? Since I have money in this now I actually wanna start trading, buying the dips and riding to the moon.
>>
File: David Waring.png (925KB, 1376x968px) Image search: [Google]
David Waring.png
925KB, 1376x968px
>Hi Folks David Waring here with Informed Trades dot com. Today we are going to talk about why you should watch my YouTube playlist.

I can teach you how to read a chart and how to look at and trade certain strategies like double bottom, bull pennant, wedge, etc. I'm sure you anons have heard of RSI, MACD, Bollinger Bands, and Stochastics but I am also sure many of you don't understand how you can use these concepts to improve your trades.

People say that Technical Trades, but if you can build a trading bot that makes money it's probably purely using TA (most likely not the patterns, but the studies). Then there has to be something real about the whole thing.

Lastly, everyone should watch this playlist because otherwise you're robbing yourself of the ability to understand the tools at your disposal.

>Thanks a lot for reading and I hope to see you in the first lesson and have a great day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lc8788xU7Y&list=PL33D0C18CDEBF64B7
>>
>>2780177
Congrats on the gains, but during that whole "long time" you didn't make a single penny?

If you had a job during that time you would have a lot more than $200.

As far as investing goes, I think you just answered your own question. Don't fall for the candlestick meme. You made money my HODLING and forgetting about it, not by reading fucking charts!

Go with what WORKS, bro. Stick some more money on the exchange, forget about it, and wait. Just imagine if you had invested $100-$150 instead of $10-15. You would have $2,000 rn.

You know how to make money by doing nothing. You've already done it. Don't make this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity more complicated than it needs to be.
>>
>>2780177
>How do I git gud at reading candlestick charts and learning to recognize trends? Since I have money in this now I actually wanna start trading, buying the dips and riding to the moon.
If you mean actually good, and not some memetic bullshit, look up "babypips" and do their educational school.
Well, do part of it at least.
It's a school designed for Forex (it's free tho) but all the same charting and fundementals, etc, applies, so definitely read those parts.

Really all you should probably do is look into what coins you think have a future, maybe Plebuis bank, maybe Basic attention token, maybe Golem, maybe IOTA, whatever it may be.
Then just distribute some of your coins there.
Then just leave them again.

Unless you plan on adding in more money consistently learning the market is not really worth your time.
Just buy high, sell low.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.