[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They want the license to steal your crypto. Dispute this. h

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

They want the license to steal your crypto. Dispute this.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/1241/text

https://youtu.be/8-ppV_EM33Q
>>
>>2779532
isn't this what monero is for
>>
>>2779532
SEC. 20. RULE OF CONSTRUCTION.
Nothing in this Act, or any amendment made by this Act, shall be construed to apply to the authorized law enforcement, protective, or intelligence activities of the United States or of an intelligence agency of the United States.

lolllllllllllll

>we can do it and you can't
>>
>>2779532
can you post a news source that doesnt suck dick
>>
>>2779532
literally just say you don't own any bitcoin
and encrypt your private key with sha256 then print the encrypted key and hide it in a few places. they would need to prove you have bitcoin for a warrent, find the encrypted key, guess the algorithm encrypting it, and guess the password.
>>
>>2779984
Memorize keys and write them down every day and stuff backup copy in rectum. Scream rape during search.
>>
>>2780038
>Scream rape during search.
If you get to the point where they're doing this to get at your gainz, no one is gonna care.
>>
>>2779532
lemme copy and paste the important shit

>“(e) Monetary Instruments With Amount Left Blank.—For purposes of this section, a monetary instrument in bearer form that has the amount left blank, such that the amount could be filled in by the bearer, shall be considered to have a value of more than $10,000 if the instrument was drawn on an account that contained, or was intended to contain more than $10,000 at the time—

doubling max sentence for smuggling >10k with intent to not disclose

>SEC. 3. BULK CASH SMUGGLING.
Section 5332(b) of title 31, United States Code, is amended—
(1) in paragraph (1), by striking “5 years” and inserting “10 years”;

changing unlicensed to illegal in this paragraph

>(a) Whoever knowingly conducts, controls, manages, supervises, directs, or owns all or part of an unlicensed money transmitting business, shall be fined in accordance with this title or imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both.
>(A) SECTION HEADING.—Section 1960 of title 18, United States Code, is amended in the section heading—
(i) by striking “unlicensed” and inserting “illegal”

and a shitton of other corrections in typos, some of which can be used to fuck people over where they have not previously
>>
File: 1473885724063.jpg (145KB, 1920x1541px) Image search: [Google]
1473885724063.jpg
145KB, 1920x1541px
>>2779984
>encrypt your private key with sha256
>>
>>2780365
also you cant conceal where ur gains came from

and none of this applies to law enforcement because fuck u man ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ .

Repeat after me: LAND OF THE FREE
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.