[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mom is being verbally abusive in her typical moodswing fashion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: 1499946971852.png (46KB, 619x453px) Image search: [Google]
1499946971852.png
46KB, 619x453px
>mom is being verbally abusive in her typical moodswing fashion again

I wish I didn't fall for the living with your parents meme.
>>
>>2777512
You think that's bad huh. Try living with an unemployed wife.

I understand 100% where you're coming from with the mother thing though. My mother was the same way.

Truth is it's worth it to pay your own way for that financial freedom once you get a job but the marriage part is not worth it.
>>
>>2777524
>Try living with an unemployed wife.
Explain pls, how can i avoid that trap
>>
>>2777512
Sign her up for a yoga or tai chi class
>>
she needs a good dicking anon
>>
get your mom a hobby. just recommend something for her.

my mom likes to play sims 4 and it keeps her calm
>>
>>2777536
She's fat and ugly as fuck. I don't have the kind of funds needed to get her laid.
>>
>>2777526
I got married and told my wife to quit her job and be a housewife. Now she stays home and cooks and cleans for me.

It's still not worth it.
>>
>made peace with parents
>country fell for the immigration meme
>town filled with noisy and nasty people
end me lads
>>
>>2777556
But that doesn't sound so bad. That's actually what i want
>>
>>2777556
you told her to quit her job and she did what you wanted and now you're unhappy?
>>
>>2777584
>>2777578
>>2777578
Yeah that's what I wanted too.

I'm not unhappy she quit her job.

I'm happy because living with women is a fucking nightmare. You people don't understand.
>>
>>2777512
She's probably on her period. Don't hold her against it, it's not her fault she's a woman.
>>
>>2777670
> its never the woman's fault, we should protect them and never hold them accountable for their actions and yet give them all rights and put them in positions of power

fuck off white fucking knight cuck and kill yourself.
>>
>>2777686
LOL nice job completely misunderstanding what I said and getting mad about it. Neither you nor women deserve to be in positions of power.
>>
>>2777556
This is actually true

all women are a terror to live with. eventually the love goes away and you are left with an annoying bickering cunt. They end up doing sneaky things and spy on you, and try to cause drama for no reason because women love that shit
>>
>>2777709
Help. Me.
>>
>>2777527
kek
>>
>>2777693
you might have been sarcastic but I've met people who unironically say shit like that.
>>
>>2777578
>That doesn't sound bad. That's actually what I want
>How can I avoid that trap?

Anon. Do you see the trap now? Yeah, that's why it's called a trap. Avoid it.
>>
File: Reaction-pic---Crying-meme.jpg (149KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Reaction-pic---Crying-meme.jpg
149KB, 700x700px
>>2777686
> Anon
>>
>>2777709
this nigger here is right.

women can be very abusive on their days and yet they demand the same treatment as men.
>>
bend her over and suck a fart out of her ass

worked for me
>>
>>2777738
fucking wojak it always makes me kek
>>
>>2777731
I wasn't sarcastic. Getting pissed at a woman for being irrational is like getting mad at a retard for having low IQ.
>>
>>2777776
get

so I was right you cuck.
>>
>>2777805
I'm a cuck because I see women as sex objects and don't take them seriously? don't think so
>>
>>2777814
you see them as little puppies who are not at fault for their behavior and that's bad.

Women are crazy sluts nowadays because of that. In the past slut shaming was a thing and they were pressured to behave like decent human beings.
>>
>>2777512
why the hell u marry her
>>
>>2777524
>mother was verbally abusive
>wife is also verbally abusive
>falling into the "your parents model your relationships" meme
>>
>>2777524
You are supposed to have a baby in that case. Go cream your wife now anon.
>>
>>2777658
Thanks anon. Now I know I'm not alone.
>>
>>2777658
I do. I don't think we were ever designed to be married longer than 15 years. At least in the good old days you died around 40.
>>
>>2778577
Yeah. You're not alone.
>>2778675
I believe it.
>>
>>2777512
You make me want to puke. Worthless.
>>
>>2777584
Found the unmarried guy...>>2777756
Brush yo teef, nigger.
>>
>>2777658
>chose to marry a bitch
>complains when she acts like a bitch
find a good woman to breed with anon, you'll instinctively know if her intents are true.
>>
>>2778741
>just find a better wife anon
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.