[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey biz remember that relentless bancor shill? where is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: bancor.png (37KB, 1073x506px) Image search: [Google]
bancor.png
37KB, 1073x506px
hey biz remember that relentless bancor shill?
where is he now?
bancfags btfo
>>
>>2777486
dafuck is that volume
>>
>>2777486
Thanks for reminding me to buy more. See ya on the moon.
>>
File: 1498667260479.jpg (147KB, 500x730px) Image search: [Google]
1498667260479.jpg
147KB, 500x730px
Okay, no one seems to have any fucking clue what Bancor does. Simply because people don't take the time to read anything, and are pissed about the ICO dropping in value.

Here is exactly what Bancor's value prop is:

Bancor is a Coinbase-Bittrex hybrid for alt-coins, ERC20 tokens, and community coins.

That's it. Simple as fucking that. Now here a 3 test cases that barely scratch the surface of this coin's technology.

First is crowdfunding via Bancor. Crowd-funders donate to a project they like and become coin-holders. That way if the funded project is successful the coin-holders share in profits of its success.

This in itself is genius, because traditional crowdfunding sites just take peoples money. Sometimes they'll throw the funders a bone and offering them a shitty "Beta" version product.

Next is ETF's. Specifically users can create tokens that are crypto-portfolios that work exactly like ETF's (So say if you're bullish on decentralized cloud-storage but don't want to buy just Sia. You can create an ETF, a Bancor coin, with 50% Sia, 30% Steemit, 20% BTC) The beauty of this is that any fucking normie user can create a coin like an ETF in a matter of minutes.

Final test case is let's look at a University. A university could create a coin, let's call it Notre Dame coin. This coin could be usable on campus restaurants, the alumni store, to buy sporting events tickets, etc.

Student organizations could then SELL these coins to alumni/parents/students as a reward for DONATING to the student organizations charities.

Thus the University benefits three-fold. The average amount of philanthropic donations goes up, the University can sell merchandise, and finally the University can write-off the cost of anything purchased with a Notre-Dame Coin because the university is technically donating the merchandise to raise money for charity. Win-Win-Win

If crypto is ever going to scale it will be with a protocol like Bancor's
>>
>>2778859
good post
>>
>>2777655
Jews trying to pump it up but will not be able to. This shit is not the USA
>>
>>2778859
Fuckinn stupid will never happen are we going to create a coin and a block chain for every different school every fooot ball team? Every fucking Jew entertainment no this is not fucking 1900. And if this does happen it will be in 50 years. Here's a idea and a school coin first before you shill this shit everyday
>>
>>2778859
I will get laid tonight invest in my dick.but for real I have to be at work in 4 hours and have not had sex in a year. But invest
>>
>>2778859
Why is Bancor better than a more refined ERC20 implementation?

What stops any of this from being integrated to ETH itself, bypassing Bancor?
>>
File: Capture.png (51KB, 367x496px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
51KB, 367x496px
>>2778859
lmao that last shit didn't make any sense

you just added an extra step for no fucking reason

why not just have the parents buy shit directly from the university as a fundraiser campaign? it's the same amount of money that's going to be sent from parent -> uni in the end.

Retarded shit.
>>
>>2778923
>>2778859
Also I love it when I pay 90k a year to school and the school wants me to donate to the school don't worry bnt bag holders I talk shit about all eth coins not just this Jew coin
>>
>>2778879

>Jews trying to pump it up but will not be able to. This shit is not the USA

Ayo hol up. Can't they just buy their tokens on the market with some of the Eth they're holding that is evaporating value by the day?

And then just burn BNT tokens all day to artificially reduce supply?
>>
raa niggers
>>
File: 1499876749530.png (3MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
1499876749530.png
3MB, 1242x2208px
>>2778859
>muh protocols of the elders of zion
>muh nuther exchange
>muh meal plan
Shit coin, kike coin, stillborn.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.