[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm looking for a book that will help me get started with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

I'm looking for a book that will help me get started with Robinhood. Time magazine directed me to pic related but I'm here to get your opinion.
>>
That's a good one. Start there.
>>
File: 513-jmOZJeL.jpg (53KB, 379x500px) Image search: [Google]
513-jmOZJeL.jpg
53KB, 379x500px
>>2774868
This will teach you all you need to know.
>>
>>2774902
Damn, those feels. Thought I was the only one
>>
File: 187816-004-9330460F.jpg (87KB, 298x450px) Image search: [Google]
187816-004-9330460F.jpg
87KB, 298x450px
> Stupid question
> Simple answers
>>
>>2774871
Bout to order it.
>>2774902
kek
>>
File: 1499438522586.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1499438522586.gif
2MB, 300x225px
>>2774868
if you do everything this book says you will make money and avoid mistakes.you will have an extremely good chance of becoming very wealthy after a long period of patience and discipline.
but you wont do everything this book says because you wanna make fast money.
try to stick tight to it when you can tho.
>>
>>2774902
feels.
>>
File: 81OEyqoBfOL.jpg (381KB, 1656x2500px) Image search: [Google]
81OEyqoBfOL.jpg
381KB, 1656x2500px
>>2774868
I'm also going to get Money, Markets, and Sovereignty because I enjoyed pic related so much. In case anyone has any fun reading suggestions. I'd like to get one on the Nixon shock but don't know any good ones.
>>
>>2774939
I was so excited as a kid seeing the game I'd been playing in the Scholasitc book order thing they used give us in elementary school. Had to buy one.
>>
>>2774967
Who is that autist?
>>
>>2774952
Or download the ebook on b-ok.org (formerly bookzz.org) and read it in a PDF viewer or on a kindle.
>>
>>2775045
This.

OP you can get most books for free online by looking for the pdfs somewhere these days. Just like movies and music.

Come on now this isn't 2004.
>>
>>2775025
Based ReviewBrah.

>>2774868
Random Walk Down Wallstreet
>>
>>2775045
>>2775064
I hate reading books online. I also don't have kindle/ipad. Do you just get used to it after the first chapter?
>>
I know it's not about investing but has anyone read the Road to Surfdom by Hayek? Is it worth reading?
>>
>>2775127
I read on an ereader but I imagine if you really wanted to know the info the medium wouldn't matter too much after a while. But if you prefer a physical medium then that's up to you. I know I prefer physical books but reading on a computer is better than nothing. Ebook reader is a perfect compromise between the two.
>>
>>2774868
>>2774952
The intelligent investor is not for beginners. You can still read it and learn something even if you don't understand it all, but I recommend reading a ton of stuff on investopedia and also try watching some youtube videos.
If you watch youtube videos though, be sure to avoid the thousands of motivational/demotivational videos, and try to find something that teaches terms or concepts instead.
You will get more out of that book if you know a few things first.

Another really good source for learning is babypips.com. It's about forex trading. You read all the articles in order from easiest to hardest so you don't run into the problem as often of reading stuff you don't understand.

I don't know what level you are at but I hope I helped in some way.
>>
>>2774868
this faggot graham doesn't know anything about swanging and banging altcoins for 500% profit
>>
>>2775432
thanks ill check it out.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.