[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what idiots were left bagholding this shitcoin? I saw everyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

So what idiots were left bagholding this shitcoin? I saw everyone rushing to this after being the only coin to go up during the bloodbath. I doubled my money anrd fucked off. I wake up to it crashing today and had a good laugh.

Thanks faggots.
>>
>>2774829
I BOUGHT YOUR BAGS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

PLEASE CAN I HAVE MY MONEY BACK?>?
>>
>>2774839
Why do you retards never learn? I guess you just “invested“ in chaincoin too?
>>
>>2774850
what is chaincoin? is it going to moon?
>>
>>2774850
There's nothing wrong with investing in shitcoin. The problem is holding on to shit and being greedy. You win some, you lose some sure, but never get too greedy.
>>
Its not a bad idea, might buy in when it floors out
>>
>>2774829
I'm pissed I didn't grab a little when it first hit Bittrex, but I wasn't going to jump on the PnD after it was in full swing cause I'd just get rekt like half the folks posting in this board
>>
>>2774829
Lol there was one just yesterday who gloated about how he made a good "investment" on Metal when everybody was yelling to him to get the fuck out before it crashed and he was all " no it's a long-term coin idiots"
>>
>>2775118
didn't he say how he doubled his investment?
then called every one idiots for not buying in to this future top 3 coin?
>>
>>2774869
Look it up. It went up over 1,000,000% (that's correct) over the last few months.
And people are seriously still buying this massive p&d
>>
I didn't expect the pump to last that long. I could've caught it at 10k and rode it to 20 but I thought it would go down any time.
>>
>>2774829
We told you not to touch this thing without a stick

Now that you put you dick in it, enjoy being poor
>>
>>2775297
Only retards got burnt.
Got 10 dollars of profits with it
>>
>>2774829
You confusing MTL with METAL?
>>
>>2775255
>last few months.
It's only a few days/weeks old...
>>
>>2775118
It's still a seemingly decent coin at first glance. Just that you're better off shorting it due to the ICO curse. Get out and then get in when it hits a floor.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.