[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the hell aren't you buying Sia right fucking now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 7LPwZMx.png (173KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
7LPwZMx.png
173KB, 400x400px
Why the hell aren't you buying Sia right fucking now?

>active, promising devs
>real world use-case
>competition in a multi-billion dollar industry
>currently at HALF of its ATH, could easily double your money
>just received a 400k grant just 2 days ago for continued development, so the devs have incentive to keep working on it http://sia.tech/2017grant/

I actually bought over 100k, this shits gonna be comfy gains.
>>
Siacoin is not made for HODLing.
There are 300,000 Coins generated every 10 minutes.
It's NOT a coin for investing, Sia is made for it's specific use case only and will only gain in price when many people actually use this cloud storage.
very simple
>>
because ipfs/filecoin has a real chance of completely taking over the space and its far too risky going in on somethng that has had such poor financial management so far.
>>
File: lol.png (42KB, 1343x629px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
42KB, 1343x629px
>>2774854
>>
>>2774809
> Nice, just bought over 100k!
>>
>>2774854
300,000 coins every 10 minutes? Wtf why?
>>
>>2774809
Because its Thursday and anyone who buys anything today is a retard..
I might pick some up in the 200s during the weekend though I do like this project I just don't always agree with the devs idea's spending time designing mining hardware ect instead of just working on the client.. also all that talk about hard forking recently ect
>>
>>2774961
read this : https://www.reddit.com/r/siacoin/comments/463plg/a_question_about_the_inflationary_nature_of/

essentially to cope with the growth of the network. that's the idea. But I don't see that growth I mean look at the fucking ridiculous contract size. 188 Terrabyte are like nothing, and Sia has now a market cap of 200 million, for what exactly ? The people that speculate on that coin are fucking idiots...
The price of Sia is meant to be low and stay that way!
>>
>>2774994
Because it's a filestorage service, explains the size, doesn't it.

>>2774809
Their biggest "competitor" has been proven a scam and the "team" disbanded (Storj) add that to the recent investment and we've got some good potential here.
>>
>>2775037
That doesn't mean you should buy Siacoins and expect to see them rise in value.
>>
>>2774809
if they behaved like an actual company that pays directly to the mining computers instead of fooling them with pretend money, and if they used actual stocks instead of that same pretend money, then i will consider investing in them. maybe.
>>
>>2774809

Because it reminds me a FAGGOT.
>>
>>2774809
Stop fucking shilling this coin for gods sake
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.