[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>yfw you realize that student loans are not going to be forgiven,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 179
Thread images: 20

File: IMG_2298.jpg (20KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2298.jpg
20KB, 231x218px
>yfw you realize that student loans are not going to be forgiven, current IBR will be cancelled, and you will have to pay in full.
>>
>>2774678
Yes, I took out these loans expecting to have to pay them back. It sucks, but I couldn't go to school without money. And I expect to make that money back with a valuable degree, not a meme liberal arts degree.
>>
File: 09-roll-safe.w710.h473.jpg (53KB, 710x473px) Image search: [Google]
09-roll-safe.w710.h473.jpg
53KB, 710x473px
>>2774678
Can't pay in full if they can't find you
>>
>>2774709
Hola Honduras
>>
>>2774709
>live off the grid in order to avoid financial obligation that you willingly agreed to
>>
i got a total meme liberal arts degree fro one of the top schools in the usa, and took out about 40k in student loans. fast forward twenty years, they have continued to add interest and penalties, so it's well over $60k now.

but i have no assets, no job, no verifiable income.....
>>
>>2774736
Same. I have absolutely nothing
>>
>>2774743
why didn't we get degrees that mean anything, anon?????

sadfrog.jpg
>>
>>2774776
I fell for the meme of "doesnt matter what as long as its a degree". It was true when i was in the government the req was literally that you had a degree and that was it. Im laid off now. I consider suicide every single day
>>
Why can't you burgers just get a cheap online BS from some European university, and then get a free MS/PhD in the US?
>>
>>2774796
DONT do it. there's plenty more opportunities and new things coming. suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. i know that feel, bro.

but seriously, there's more good stuff coming...
>>
>>2774776
>>2774796
you are still needed as consumers
dont forget that engineers and doctors are useless if nobody needs their services/products
now be a good goy and buy something on Amazon
>>
>>2774805
because college is about the EXPERIENCE, anon. how else are you supposed to meet qt's who will just ignore you and make fun of you in class?
>>
>>2774678
>$200k in loans
>law degree
>thought I'd be earning 6 figures
>earning 75k/yr
>ibr is $300 a month
>still can't afford it
>>
>>2775178
IBR will likely be canceled. Even if it isn't, you're going to have to pay taxes on whatever is forgiven. So if you have 200k forgiven, that's 60-70k due immediately to the IRS.
>>
>>2774736
$60k is a years wage. If you live off half of your after tax income you could pay it off in 3 years. Holy shit what are you even doing?
>>
>>2775178
>going to law school

mistakes were made
>>
>>2775178
>$200k in loans

That's your own fault for going to an expensive school and not earning scholarships on the way. My entire bachelors in finance cost ~$11k, and I'm now earning $70k/yr at 23. People like you piss me off
>hurrrr durrr spent munnies I don't have how cum lyf so haaarrd
>>
>>2775326
Law school doesn't allow you to work your 1st year, so you have to live off loans/savings. I did both. I had a 10k/year scholarship, too.

>>2775301
It was a lifelong dream and I realize now I've gotta do more than punch the clock. Started a business on the side and am investing what I can.

>>2775230
Good news is no tax paid on forgiven debt if it would make you insolvent. Plus I also will qualify for PAYE (pay as you earn) so hopefully that one sticks around.
>>
>>2775470
Citation on it not being taxable? I did a ton of research on this last year, and I never saw any concrete evidence of this, just rumors.
>>
>>2775470
Also, what law school did you go to?
>>
File: womenlaughing.jpg (722KB, 1200x902px) Image search: [Google]
womenlaughing.jpg
722KB, 1200x902px
>>2775178
>B.S in Chemistry
>20K in debt from mid-tier school
Making 170K/year
>>
>>2775508
Check out IRS Form 982. I'm a tax lawyer. Just did this for a client this month.
>>
>>2775178
this has to be bullshit
I could pay my $800 a month loan working a 30k/yr factory job and still afford my (granted shitty) house and other expenses.
>>
>>2775537
I have 4 kids and a mortgage.
>>
>>2775520
What law school did you go to?
>>
>>2775560
should've used birth control
>>
>>2775570
Gonzaga
>>
>>2774678
Eurofag here can someone explain to me what's a student loan and why do you need one?
It seems like a big deal everytime I see it mentioned.
Is it to pay school fees ? If so it should only be a few hundreds maybe thousand max right? so what's all the fuss about it?
>>
File: 1422626595324.jpg (658KB, 694x3450px) Image search: [Google]
1422626595324.jpg
658KB, 694x3450px
>>2775617
>If so it should only be a few hundreds maybe thousand max right?

Education costs alot. If you're paying that little it's because your university gets government subsidies to keep its entry price low. The real cost is way higher and that's what Americans pay loans for. Also student loans can encompass stuff like student housing too, so it can ramp up if you're dragging on your academic career.

> so what's all the fuss about it?

People get stupid degrees with no value because they think having any university degree is enough to land a great job, and they end up not being able to pay back their loans.
>>
>>2775592
Are you at a firm?

I suspect spending every few minutes surfing 4chan on your phone isn't good for your billables.
>>
>>2774678
Get a government job - loans are forgiven after ten years of payments.
>>
>>2775773
Supposedly. There was an article about that recently on CNN, about whether or not the government would follow through with that program and if it would remain in place. I plan on doing that myself if I can.
>>
>>2775783
>>2775773
DeVos already canceled that program.
>>
>>2775814
Source?
>>
>>2774729
i love banks ok
>>
>>2775824
My bad - she said some orgs weren't actually public service, which fucked them. But in general, it's just been announced that it's going to be canceled with next budget:
slate.com/blogs/moneybox/2017/05/17/the_trump_administration_wants_to_end_the_public_service_loan_forgiveness.html
>>
People with student loans should just escape to another country. Ignore your loans. Make crypto gains, make money in general. Move to third world.

Unless you have a good degree. If you spent a lot of money in a meme degree, then do the above. You're probably a loser anyway.
>>
>>2775845
Son of a bitch
>>2775864
Don't forget that a lot of fresh-out-of-high-school students can't get loans on their own. They gotta get a cosigner, and if they skip town the burden falls on the cosigner's shoulders.
>>
>>2774678
If they cancel IBR, a lotta people will default and go bankrupt right away and they won't get shit back from a lot of them. Keeping IBR at least gets them something and the people on it can keep spending money like good little consumers. I don't see how cancelling it benefits anybody except bankruptcy lawyers.
>>
>>2775879
You can't bankrupt on student loans in the USA.
>>
>>2775518
>Make 170k a year with a bachelors in Chemistry
L A R P
>>
They will never cancel IBR. the moment they cancel it, the student loan bubble will burst completely. The only thing stopping default rates from mooning is IBR.

If you are American or Kiwi you are most likely screwed. The feds will hunt you down forever.
>>
>>2774822
I don't have a Pepe that expresses my frustration with this.
>>
>>2775617
In America, schools cost a fuck ton of money. Going to a public university without scholarships will run around $15,000 a year. Private universities cost much more money. Some private universities cost >$40,000 a year.

As you can see, a four year degree can cost anywhere from $60k to $200k in America. If a family cannot afford college, the kid will take out (((loans))). These loans will will have to start being payed back by six months after graduation. The interest rate for the loan is ~4.5% for undergrad and ~6% for graduate school.

In primary school, kid are told to "follow their dreams." In other words, it does not matter if you choose a degree that is completley bullshit, as long as you """love""" what you are doing. So idiots get degrees in gender dance theory and pay for it completely with loans. They come out with 80k and debt and cannot get a job that pays more than $25k a year. As a result, they are debt slaves for 15 years.
>>
>>2774678
reminder that the principal difference between a phd and a pizza is that only one of those can feed a family of 4
>>
>>2775887
Sure, but you can bankrupt on everything else. I have a mortgage and car payment and a nice lifestyle after paying hundreds a month on my student loans through the IBR plan. If they cancelled it, I wouldn't be able to afford all of that, so I'd have to go bankrupt and possibly lose the house, lose the car, etc. Then the student loan debt couldn't be discharbable so I'd basically be permabroke. Why would I ever work again in this country in that scenario? The government wouldn't get jack shit back from me at that point.
>>
File: 1479636051750.png (16KB, 879x511px) Image search: [Google]
1479636051750.png
16KB, 879x511px
>>2775953
>The interest rate for the loan is ~4.5% for undergrad and ~6% for graduate school.
WHAT
>>
>>2775953
>15-40k a year
Lol what???!!!! You could employ a personal teacher at home for half that money what the fuck?!! No one is retarded enough to pay 40k to go to university right?
>>
>>2775994
Hahaha
Haha
Ha
Hahaha
Ha
>>
>>2775814
=( I've got seven years in.
>>
>>2775953
>>2775991
My university cost me about $60,000 for tuition alone per year.

But it was Ivy League.

But my parents paid the whole thing so there were no loans. I'm grateful and all but to be honest now that I'm out and making about 85k per year (90-100k with investments and trading my paycheck) I don't see what the super big deal is.
>>
>>2775994
See>>2776043
I don't get the big deal and I'm serious. Why is that considered so much when a paycheck usually starts around a level that would allow someone to save that much and goes higher?
>>
>>2776033
Damn, son.
>>
>>2775991
https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/types/loans/interest-rates
I do not have loans so this is what I pulled up
>>2775994
It gets even better! Kids will want to go to their "dream" school on the other side of the country to get a fucking English degree. Look at the two links I have, the first is a public school and the second a private school. Nonresident means you do not live in the state (province) that the school is in. Public schools are funded by taxpayers, so they charge twice as much for nonresidents.
https://financialaid.uoregon.edu/cost_of_attendance
https://new.oberlin.edu/parents/finances/tuition-and-fees.dot
>>
>>2776055
I don't get it, what's the university teacher pay in USA , a fucking million per day or something ?
In France it's around 5k€, you could literally have a full time personal university teacher at home with 60k a year.
>>
>>2776043
What did you major in?
>>
>>2776071
Oh I see what you mean. Yeah government loans have interest rates like that.
Most people in America take private loans, which have much higher interest rates.
>>
>>2776076
university teacher pay is 5k€ PER MONTH
>>
>>2776078
I majored in mathematics and now I'm an actuary.
>>
>>2776084
Are you French? How high are taxes in France, like 50%? That is the only real benefit in America, lower taxes.
>>
>>2774678
>he took up loans to acquire skills
if people thought you were qualified to succeed in the field, you would've got a scholarships. But you tried to force your way into it, and you're going to pay the price.
>>
>>2776084
Universities the US are dirty slushpits of money. There are countless admin positions that didn't exist 20 years ago where the workers do fuck all all day, assuming they even exist, and the administration overspends insane amounts of money for athletic facilities and "luxury" accomodations that nobody asked for. They're massive money pits. Nobody does anything about it. That's why it's 40, 50, 60k per year to go to a private school.
>>
>>2776092
I don't know that depends on the salary and the sector you work in, and there are several waves of taxes so you never really know how much you payed in taxes.
When I was math teacher in high school I gained 2k without taxes wich was a net salary of 1.6k, so I'd say 20% taxes for small revenues.
>>
>>2776106
>mfw my university was building shiny, all-glass brand new neurobioligical research buildings but couldn't put air conditioning in our dorm houses
>mfw they cut our mathematics library in half citing "lack of funding" the same fucking year
Fuck the "ivy league" they don't take care of their students.

It's all about fucking advertising to parents.
>>
>>2775876
That's fucked up. I went to college in Canada. I never even had a job or assets and the government was throwing money at me. Thankfully I dropped out after a year and quickly paid my loans off.

Different circumstances for different folks though. Never nice to fuck over an individual that you are close to
>>
>>2776091
The reason is what you major in. You went to expensive school, but did not get a meme degree or job. There are kids who go to Yale and get degrees in African American studies. The kid from University of Texas who got a 3.7 in finance will make 10x as much as the Yale kid unless they go to YLS.
Also, there are options of postgraduate school. I fucked around senior year of hs and did not really apply to elite schools, but I am also not getting a meme degree. When I graduate, I will go into management of finance. I can do that for 4 years and get a top 15 MBA and make at least 150k a year at 28. There are less expensive options
>>
>>2775945
You can't default on a student loan in the US. It's impossible for the bubble to pop.
>>
what I'm interested in knowing is, what percentage of those loans will never end up being repaid at all
I know plenty of people who simply stopped paying their loans and work cash businesses and don't even report their incomes
>>
>>2776120
Like another poster did, colleges are often times giant slush funds for employees. I transferred to a regionally reputable business school in the same city as my old college which is fucking unknown outside of my state. The president at my old uni made $600,000 a year and lives in a mansion on campus (no taxes
).
>>
>>2776139
>African American studies
Also what the fuck with those meme degrees, they don't exist in europe, what's do you learn here? The contribution of niggers to american history or something like that?
>>
>>2776106
oh, I can actually confirm this
I work for a private university and there's a shit ton of positions where I'm not even sure what those people are doing, there's like 10 different deans for everything and just as many people working under each one
even in my job there's barely even work to be done, so I just waste time lurking /biz/ and studying

if anyone wants a cushy, laid back job, I recommend finding employment with a university, you'll probably never earn a lot but you won't be an easily disposable wagecuck like with most companies
>>
>max out unemployment deferment
>still unemployed
woops
>>
>>2776139
>There are kids who go to Yale and get degrees in African American studies
Yeah, true.

I guess that makes sense..

>>2776172
I saw a lot of kids do that. Hell I got a "meme degree" in Korean alongside my Mathematics and actuarial studies because it was fun. When STEM work got too stressful I could always enjoy my language classes and I loved them and excelled in them. I can understand that. Not as a main major of course but as a side project.

But a lot of the time students get pulled in by temptation in universities like mine of things like
>Well we have the best professor in the world in African studies with 10 published books, world-renown research, etc.
>We're in the ivy league anyway so we'll probably be successful no matter what
>I think following my dreams is important and I will be a professor some day
>I just need a degree and want something easy. I need a better GPA
>My degree won't matter. Ever. I'm rich.
>lol I'll just go to law school
>>
>>2776106
Isn't it possible to land a decent career in USA without fancy degree?

>europoor highschool dropout making 2x country average doing it

Would have loved going to such private school on parents money - probably would've dropped out tho. But 'dem parties..
>>
>>2774678
entire college system in the US needs to be btfo for a bunch of different reasons
>>
>>2776159
The popping of the bubble isn't loans being forgiven. It's stuff like what this anon is talking about:
>>2776162
If they cancel all the IBR plans, a hell of a lot more people will be doing stuff like that and you can kiss goodbye a whole lof of normal consumer expenditure demand from the people who are still paying on those loans. The government getting stiffed for a few hundred billion sucks, but what sucks even more is having millions of consumers financially disappear from your economy.
>>
>>2776193
Do IBR. Your income is zero.
>>
>dropped out after a year because I didn't know what I was doing
>$5k in debt, not so bad, could pay it off if I wanted to
>turning 22 soon and only have two summers of job experience stocking shelves
>worthless NEET the rest of the time

I'm not even that dumb, I just have no idea what to do
>>
>>2776172
American education is a fucking joke. It used to not be that way before. Our "top" universities inflate grades to make themselves seem more "prestigious." The academic advisors also tell never tell the kids getting these bullshit degrees. They all say "you could go to law school." Guess what, unless you graduate from a top 14 law school in the top quartile of your class, you are another 200k in debt making 60k a year.
>>
>>2776214
Wrong. Keeping them buried under loans that never go away ensures that they stay shackled to shit jobs.
>>
>>2776205
Yes, if you go to a trade school, you can live a nice upper-middle class lifestyle. If you start a business in a trade, you can make a killing.
>>
>>2776205
Yeah, there are plenty of trades jobs like electrician and plumber and stuff that make good money. Clever guys who go into construction can end up running their own company and making loads of money if they put the work in, even if they start at the bottom as roofers or something.
>>
https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/repay-loans/forgiveness-cancellation/borrower-defense

Look here, you fags. There is a forgiveness program for federal loans. Pay attention.
>>
>>2776224
How do I set this up? Thanks for the tip.
>>
>>2776234
?? No it isn't. I owe more on my student loans than the value of my house and I have a nice job, car, house, etc. and I spend just as much money as I feel like while also keeping up with my student loan payments.
>>
>>2776254
Isn't this only if you're in REALLY deep shit? Like, you have cancer or something?
>>
here's a crazy idea: why don't you people just pay off your loans instead of buying houses and cars and avocado toast? that's what i plan to do once i graduate.
>>
File: 1498017779435.png (52KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
1498017779435.png
52KB, 554x400px
>CS/Math degree from decent-tier Canadian public university
>paid $7k a year for it for a total of 20k debt when i graduated after co-op positions
>now in sunny California, making 175k base + bonuses/options for 230k total compensation
>been in crypto since 2012 and got in early on other ventures
life's pretty good senpaitachi
>>
>>2776289
don't take away avocado toast you fascist skum i spent 8 years in college working on my gender studies degree for that
>>
>>2776289
But how will I buy the latest $1000 iphone each year and drink $12 craft beers every night in Brooklyn?
>>
I'm able to settle about 45k in loans for 4k.....anyone wanna front me?
>>
>>2776244
Not white collar jobs though?
>>
File: wj.jpg (118KB, 1142x704px) Image search: [Google]
wj.jpg
118KB, 1142x704px
>>2776298
Only shitty thing is that money doesn't really cure >tfw no gf
though
>>
>>2776322
Not anymore brother. Before, you could work up your way into a nice middle/upper-middle-management job in the company. Since everyone is getting degrees now, employers ask for more.
>>
>>2776328
Just work on your social skills, take good care of your appearance, lift, and have the mindset of "I make 230k a year" when talking to women.
>>
File: IMG_2295.jpg (14KB, 160x315px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2295.jpg
14KB, 160x315px
>>2776258
Just google IBR. Make sure you go through official gov't sites, there are hucksters out there. It'll walk you through applying. Also, if you make 20 years of IBR payments (even if it's zero), under current law the balance is then forgiven.

To show your appreciation for this knowledge, you must: (a) clean your room right now, and (b) apply to IBR immediately after cleaning your room.
>>
>>2776337
Reminder that if you are in a relationship or want to be in a relationship with a non-virgin then you are a cuck.
>>
>>2776367
Lol, thanks for the tip. My room is rather clean—I'm not a disgusting neckbeard loser, I'm just in a tight spot at the moment and getting my shit together (no money fo dem programs)
>>
>>2776375
Just organize for few minutes then. Important thing is you get off the computer and do something productive for at least 15 minutes.
>>
>>2776337
I want a girl who actually cares about me though, not a gold digger and not someone who expects me to act like a chest-beating alfa male 24/7

>in b4 they dont exist
>>
>>2776374
Where in my post did I say "fuck as many sluts as you can." The reason why these STEM kiddies who make a lot of money cannot get girls is because they are overweight neckbeards and/or cannot hold a conversation for two seconds.
>>
>>2776397
They don't exist m8
>>
>>2776397
I never said get a gold digger. Women want to feel protected and secure whether a vapid whore, or a dream girl who resits the rotting of Western society. You make good money, so you check the box for provider. In fact, you are always going to be in a position of power in any relationship due to your salary. You just need to make yourself presentable to women (if you are not) and practice communicating with them. You are going to have to look in areas where decent women are. The number one place will be a church. No hymen, no diamond
>>
>>2776331
Makes sense.
Well I don't plan to make it too far with my half-assed education here either. So far so good though - life is ez.

>>2776328
>tfw money and no gf
>tfw gf
>tfw no money and no gf
>>
>>2776441
>vapid

the more this word is used, the more confident i am that no one knows what it means. why would a whore be vapid? they are some of the most exciting people out there
>>
>>2776397
You also need to be direct in what you are looking for in a relationship. It is pretty easy to tell if a girl has had a sheltered upbringing and see through if she is just pretending to be innocent. In fact, during the first/second date, say you are looking for a women who will first and formost be a mother. If she looks at you in disgust and goes on about being a "strong independent woman" and her (((career))), drop her like a bad habit
>>
>>2776461
>tfw loving and qt gf and no money
>>
>>2776468
If you enjoy only hedonistic pleasures in life, I guess whores can be interesting. If you are in college, go talk to a sorority slut. They are all different versions of the same people. I find a girl who is not redpilled, but resists the kikes propaganda to be much more interesting.
>>
>>2776242
>>2776244
This btw. Especially in some parts of USA/Canada when oil prices are high, tradesmen can make great money and then take months off at a time. I know a guy back in Alberta who's still billing like $250/hour for onsite welding for O&G companies despite the downturn.

You have to be good with your hands and it's not high status work to millennials, though.
>>
>>2776475
Me too anon. Qt Conservative white wife, no money
>>
>>2776397
I tried the whole find a girl that likes me for me meme for 33 years. You find out that even when you lift, learn game, make six figures, girls don't care if you are 5'9". Now I just flash money and date 3rd world Russian women that love me for for what I have. Most of my net worth is tied in cryptocurrencies (USDt for now), good luck taking that away from me.
>>
>>2776534
I just wish I could give her way more, you know?

But hey, at least if we become rich men then we'll know they're not just with us for the money.
>>
>>2776441
>No hymen, no diamond
Yeah I agree but it's pretty damn hard to find a woman over 18, a virgin and not mentally off in some way.
>>
>>2776298
tfw concordia
>>
>>2776560
>not just finding a woman under 18
>>
>>2776560
I am young (20), and I agree that it is hard. However, they are still out there. The VAST majority are religious girls.
>>
>>2776530
Construction work and such pays not too bad in EU as well if you're good and have some IQ.

>Not millenial but I never liked to get my hands dirty
>Better working in office never breaking sweat
>>
>>2776560
You have to learn to be able to read people. It is honestly pretty easy to tell if a girl is a virgin or not.
>>
>>2774811
nobody needs a broke consumer
back to work now goyim
>>
>>2776598
Only pajeets care about getting a virgin
>>
File: 127774.jpg (47KB, 633x360px) Image search: [Google]
127774.jpg
47KB, 633x360px
>>2776610
Tell that over at >>>/pol/
>>
>>2776632
i've always wondered, if i marry my gf after having sex does that make her a "zero" or a "one" on that chart?
>>
>>2776658
It makes her a zero, because she's only had sex with you.
>>
>>2776679
excellent! wedding is in two weeks wish me luck!
>>
>got a liberal arts degree

>40k in loans

>stopped complaining on the internet, got a job in the film industry

>make 125k/year

>paid off my entire debt in less than one year

fools good men
>>
>>2776707
If you are white, thank you for helping to secure our existence. Isn't it crazy how a girl can have only one different premarital partner, and marriage success essentially becomes a coinflip.
>>
>>2776728
Fuck off /pol/
>>
>>2776758
>t. mongrel
>>
>>2776728
>marriage success essentially becomes a coinflip.

yes, that it was scares her. i am white but she is honorary aryan (japanese)
>>
>study for 7 years
>enjoy life
>get degree and good job
>earn good bucks
>start saving money from day 1
>education is free in Germany
>>
>>2776799
>Asian

baka. It's always the turbo-autist white guys that do this...
>>
File: 1499199151301.jpg (204KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1499199151301.jpg
204KB, 900x900px
>>2776728
>>
>>2776904
See >>2776767
>>
>>2776767
I'm white with blue eyes, faggot. There is no "our;" I don't want to be associated with you.
>>
>>2776914
See >>2776904
>>
>>2776929
Then you are a nu-male faggot. Life must be so enjoyable if you can not even conceive taking pride in who you are. I bet you apologize for your white privilege before talking to a minority.
>>
>>2775762
Yes I'm at a small firm doing tax/litigation. Hoping to move into a big firm because the work around here is pretty small-time stuff.
>>
>>2776808
>Wake up
>go to work
>beaceful refugee raping woman on way to work
>beaceful refugee shitting on street 5 minutes later
>beacful refugee protest slows down traffic on way to work
>arrive to work, get laid off due to diversity quotas
>talk shit about beacful refugees on twitter, court case for hate crime in a week
>go home
>see more beacful refugee shitting on the streets on the way home
>tfw live in germany
>>
File: IMG_0664.png (69KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0664.png
69KB, 500x363px
>>2776948
I'm proud of who I am, but I don't take pride in the achievements of others in the past who looked like me.

Now back to your containment board
>>
>>2776033
You're grandfathered in, anon. don't worry.
>>
>>2776967
Good goy! Every other race is allowed to identify by their race. But whites are considered low iq if they do so. Hmm, I wonder why
>>
>>2776967
To make this /biz/ related, name one non majority White or East Asian first world country. You only have to name one!!
>>
>>2776254
The school has to have committed fraud.
>>
File: 1494423360085.png (812KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1494423360085.png
812KB, 600x600px
>>2776992
Israel
>>
>>2777031
After centuries of mixing with Europeans.
>>
>>2777031
btw Jews may be inbred as fuck, but they are from the Caucuses.
>>
>>2776992

Israel and Turkey
>>
>>2774678
How do I short student loans
>>
>be eurofag
>fall for "just study anything, it doesnt matter" meme
>study (((sociology)))
>end up with worthless degree
>only took on 5k in zero-interest student loans for a party semester in eastern europe (dat slavic pussy - totally worth it)
>after university realize I want to make some money
>self edumucate for lucrative career path
>on my way to hitting six figures, debt free

thank god Im not a burger
id probably be six figures in the hole for my worthless shit degree if I was burn in the wrong country
>>
>>2777060
>Turkey is a first world country
>Average wage of $423 usd a month
If Jews aren't white, what are they? I think they are fucking evil, but to say they aren't caucasian at least is retarded.
>>
File: 1474322165644.jpg (19KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1474322165644.jpg
19KB, 499x499px
>>2777042
>>2777051
Now you're implying Jews are white.
>>
>>2777087
When did I say they aren't. What the fuck is Netanyahu or Kushner then? /pol/ isn't just one person retard
>>
>>2776986
Probably because whites are past that

Stop thinking of "your" race as a collective hivemind
>>
>>2777106
>Whites are past that
So you are admitting white is the superior race? Also, look at the crime rate of xenophobic Japan compared to the 56% US.
>>
>>2776718
can you give more detail about what you do and how you got there?
>>
>>2777113
Yeah, they are in general. People should be judged at the individual level though.
>>
>>2777166
I agree and I do not hate other races, I just believe societies are better by staying with their own kind. However, I disagree that it is wrong to have pride in who you are: White, Asian, or black. Part of culture is your heritage.
>>
File: 1498426092413.png (58KB, 500x428px) Image search: [Google]
1498426092413.png
58KB, 500x428px
>>2774678
Honest question for Americans (and other countries with ridiculously high tuition fees).

Why don't you study abroad? Why don't you go somewhere where the tuition fees are lower, graduate there and then come back to America?
>>
>>2777191
Unless you are a doctor or go to a top Euro, Canadian, or Aussie college, the degree is not worth much in US
>>
>>2775178
>go to community college first 2 years for associate's degree
>gubmen literally pays me to go to school
>use that money to pay bachelor's
>got free bachelor's in america by not being retarded and living on campus, just going to normal tier state school
>still have money left over
>get dubs

Feels good to not be a dumb lawfag
>>
>>2775888
Nope, all true faggot. Got into data science after college. Life is good.
>>
>>2777238
You could have clarified faggot. That would be like (((Zuckerberg))) saying on 4chan "hs diploma, worth billions, and I am too young to run for president."
>>
>>2777233
>get dubs

You motherfucker
>>
>>2774678
>Math master's degree
>Just as worthless as an English degree because of Pajeets
>>
>>2774805
>online BS
>Getting into grad school with 0 research experience

?
>>
File: baka.jpg (64KB, 1271x695px) Image search: [Google]
baka.jpg
64KB, 1271x695px
>>2774678
no shit, what did you think was going to happen? you wouldn't have to pay them and the guys you borrowed the money from would just call it even for no fucking reason? i hate fucking lazy shits like you.
>>
File: gtfo or btfo.jpg (2MB, 3848x2570px) Image search: [Google]
gtfo or btfo.jpg
2MB, 3848x2570px
>>2775518
hahahaha nice try faggot. i have a phd in pchem and work at a govt contracted lab reading massive lines of code every day. i don't make nearly what you say so i know you are lying. show us proof of your income or gtfo.
>>
>>2777238
ah, my bad. makes sense now. disregard my burn.
>>
>>2775470
10k/year is what they give the lower 25% at mid-to-shit-tier law schools. you should've retaken the LSAT or worked a few years before going. I'm getting $36k a year at a school ranked around 70 in US News. Out of pocket is about $10k a year.
>>
>>2776298
Damn I want to live your life. Just got an engineering degree from a nice school in Canada and want to get down there. Any tips?
>>
>>2775879
If they cancel IBR, the whole thing's just going to collapse, and they'll get nothing. There are no plans in the pipline for cancelling that shit.

t.max federal loans
>>
>33k total to go to school
>11k remaining balance.
>Making 67k starting

Meh
>>
File: 1498963333620.png (334KB, 551x550px) Image search: [Google]
1498963333620.png
334KB, 551x550px
>>2774678
>Got a full tuition scholarship
>Got degree in CS
>$130k/yr

Haha wagelets
>>
>>2779906
>Made a post desperately wanting some social interaction with another human organism even if they were just calling me a faggot
>Nobody responded in fact the thread died after I posted
>Back to r9k my fellows, the home of my people
>>
>>2774736
How is that even hard to pay back?

Me...
>takes 37k loan for 4 years of college
>works while in college
>leaves college with a 16k loan left
>finds job
>pays off 16k in a year

like seriously...
>>
>>2780087
>>2779906
whoah, wait. I'm not alone with that problem?
>>
File: 1458320409590.jpg (48KB, 530x530px) Image search: [Google]
1458320409590.jpg
48KB, 530x530px
>>2776967
Liberals are terrible at memes. If you have to write a paragraph explaining a joke then it isn't funny. I know it make you feel intelligent, but comedy is product of intelligence. The left is failing at comedy.
>>
Good luck, I have 80k in loans but I wont be paying shit back, neeting it up.

They government wont be able to do shit to get it back from me,
Thread posts: 179
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.