[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MNE looking like a very good buy right now. Pic related is the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: MinereumDev.png (44KB, 1853x463px) Image search: [Google]
MinereumDev.png
44KB, 1853x463px
Minereum (MNE) is actually moving forward with updates as planned. See pic related.

It's also at its bottom for price floor and has the potential to go up by several multiples. This is looking like a very strong buy right now.

The project in the OP is expected to hit within the next few weeks.
>>
Nice, just bought 100 (one hundred) k (k means a thousand)
>>
>markets in a nose dive
>dev says this is young and untested
Sure, OP. Sounds like a really safe hedge right now.
>>
File: 1498993106261.png (347KB, 631x479px) Image search: [Google]
1498993106261.png
347KB, 631x479px
>>2773907
>Buy my bags
>>
>>2773933
But it's not a hedge. It's loaded with risk. Your hedge is Bitcoin.

I'm telling you that this a good deal because the volatility on this thing means that when people are forced to buy a bunch of it in order to get new Genesis coins within a few weeks, it's going to go up, more than likely by a multiple of 5-7x minimum. Because this coin is so volatile, it shoots up with even the slightest news.

I'm telling you that it's risky, but this looks like an extremely good chance at making money because it's at its floor, has new updates coming out which require the purchase of MNE to participate in, and has extreme volatility.
>>
>>2773945
See >>2773962

I'm just being honest. To recap: New updates coming out soon which require buying MNE to participate, Dev has kept every promise and is moving forward with the project, price floor has been reached, new update will burn hundreds of thousands of MNE so it becomes far more rare of a coin, and the extreme volatility means it can go up 5-7x without making big waves, a good thing.
>>
>>2773962
There will never be enough volume on Livecoin for this to happen even if people were rushing out to buy a literal dead coin.
>>
>>2773975
Well there was 500k volume at the past
>>
>>2773975
Small market cap coins like this have huge spurts of growth when updates as big as this get released. It's the first of its kind and it's not just on Livecoin.
>>
>>2773988
>past
Yea and everyone got out while they could. Every couple of weeks there's a new spin on this coin out of left field. There is no real plan for it so there is nothing really to speculate about it. The best speculation that it ever had going for it was that it would be listed on Bittrex and that's obviously never happening.
>>
>>2774001
The dev has consistently followed through on every promise he's made to us.
>>
>>2774046
>major exchange this week
>>
>>2774051
Cryptopia and HitBTC were both added. They are not Gdax or Poloniex but they are relatively major exchanges. The dev wasn't wrong.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.