[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good evening /biz/, some of you might remember me from my be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: Scholar.jpg (37KB, 600x805px) Image search: [Google]
Scholar.jpg
37KB, 600x805px
Good evening /biz/, some of you might remember me from my beginner tutorials awhile back.

I'm here to share a little trick I've used to make more money on cryptocurrencies than any other method.

>Method 1: As you know, the market is not in a good state right now. However, one easy way you can avoid an ETH crash and secure profit in such poor market conditions is by funneling your Ethereum into a good ICO. Find an ICO where the price of ETH to ICO was established at a high rate of ETH/USD and invest in it.

>Method 2: Another trick is to invest in new cryptocurrencies where the ICO has completed but has not yet appeared on any major exchanges. The best example of this right now is Nimiq(NET). NET is only selling on Etherdelta, however it will hit bittrex and liqui in the next few days.

Smart anons should take the opportunity to buy now while you can still buy close to ICO price. There are a few other tokens that will be hitting exchange, but that's the only one I'm giving for now. Etherdelta's poor liquidity means that it's a gold mine for cheap buys before it reaches normies.

https://etherdelta.github.io/#NET-ETH

Good luck!
>>
Plz be careful with ICOs. I got scammed by those fucking Estonians....
>>
>>2772168

It's much safer to buy post-ICO if you can find it on smaller exchanges like WAVES or etherdelta. Which ICO are you referring to?
>>
>>2772172
Polybius
>>
>>2772178
pls explain

>I almost went in on this kek
>>
>>2772159
I bought a ton of Salt and Mothership pre-ICO because I think they're solid ideas. Salt has got a working platform and Mothership is backed by the EU government.

Did I do good?
>>
>>2772197
-90% immediately after ico. People used stolen credit cards to buy in, or did chargebacks and still got their tokens. Literally no word from the devs anywhere, email support is actual Pajeets. Got fucked on this one, but someone might pump it one day
>>
>>2772211
Mothership is another Estonian scam just like polybius mate. This is all the work of Coinmarket Cartel.... I found out too late and bought both....
>>
>>2772168
>>2772226
hahahaha sorry mates
some of you are alright, never buy dagcoin

t. Estonian
>>
>>2772226
Got proof of this?
>>
>>2772243
Bottom of the website shows the address where it's based. There's no laws for this shit in Estonia so you're seeing a ton of shit ICOs come from there that have literally just ran off with the money. Mysterium is rumored to be one as well, but I couldn't find proof.
>>
>>2772222
mhhh chargeback after ICO?
Thanks for the idea anon.
>>
>>2772249
So you could actually launch an ICO from Mexico, run away with the money and no one could do jackshit?
>>
>>2772286
You'll still get in trouble if you're a u.s citizen technically... But none of these people are ever gonna get caught. They're getting so many death threats on bitcointalk.
>>
>>2772159
what was the ICO price of this particular coin?
>>
>>2772301

0.00572 ETH per NET
>>
Dammit OP don't give away our secrets to newfags.
>>
>>2772159
Figured out that long ago but thank you senpai good coin you shared with us (NE(E)T)
>>
Which ICO s especially will be good for da tricks ? Bitquence looks promising.
>>
File: 1498658496335.jpg (2MB, 1920x1053px) Image search: [Google]
1498658496335.jpg
2MB, 1920x1053px
Which ICOs exacly will be the best to pull da tricks ? Bitquence?
>>
obvious shill is obvious
>>
>>2772159
as to Method 1:

ico.encrypgen.com

you're fucking welcome.
>>
Damn I'm the dude who got scammed by polybius from last night and I also managed to buy the nimiq ico you guys are giving me hope that it'll pull me out of this grave thank you biz
>>
Maybe if people stopped making a new (insert random shit) coin every other day, the market wouldnt be in the shitter
>>
>>2772159
>Method 2: Another trick is to invest in new cryptocurrencies where the ICO has completed but has not yet appeared on any major exchanges.
I don't get it. Doesn't the price of an ICO coin drop immediately as soon as it hits exchanges?
>>
>>2772159
>beginner tutorials

got a link?
>>
>>2772159
From what I've read NET is not used for anything ATM as there's only testnet available. It will also be transformated into NIM at rate : 10NET=1NIM in December once mainnet is launched
>>
>>2772222
None of what you said makes it a scam, and you say there's been no word from the devs, but have you actually joined their slack channel?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.