[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Got scammed by DOGE shills on biz years ago >Got scammed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1499858725264.jpg (22KB, 350x338px) Image search: [Google]
1499858725264.jpg
22KB, 350x338px
>Got scammed by DOGE shills on biz years ago
>Got scammed by PND shills on bbiz years ago
>Got scammed by pepecoin and lepencoin more recently
>After I lost $3500 I vowed to never let this happen again, it put me in an extremely rough financial situation with bombed credit

>Be me now, try to recoup my losses
>Got scammed by cryptoshills. Yet AGAIN

I'm done with crypto. Fuck this bullshit it's all a scam. Every coin is the same and they have no underlying value, it's just speculation. Plus all the hackings, bullshit exchanges, etc etc it's all a mess im DONE with it. DONE.
>>
Anon, stop blaming people for your mistakes.

For every Doge shill there was an ETH or shill. If you had bought it at 5$ you would be singing a different song today.
>>
>>2771592
That's assuming I wouldn't have hopped off at $15, or $20. How many people honestly wouldn't cash out 300% gains? It's pure luck.
>>
i want to call you a retard, but i feel like that wouldn't help. all i can tell u is that i profit on my own trades, without relying on PnD, and i lose on my trades. getting better at not losing, and i guess that's what's important.

reading a beginner book on candlestick charting was really good for me. not because i rely on TA and i shill it to no end, but just to see that candlesticks represent the mindset of the market. that's what's important. you spend a lot of time on this website... be more critical, try to see trends, and try to get a grasp on the bigger picture.
>>
Sorry to hear anon. I never heard of half those coins you bought. You cant buy shitcoins. Anything that sounds scammy/dumb (pepecoin?) is just bullshit.

MKR, E4ROW, internet of coins, NVO, ANS --> real devs, doing real things.

GL.
>>
Buy ANS. Hold and don't even look at that giant slippery whale cock you want to slurp on. Wait a while and you'll recoup your losses with interest.
>>
>>2771613
Why should I not just stick to stocks? They seem safer.
>>
>>2771578
Look at the shit you bought. You're literally a living meme posting the same gay frog pictures over and over. I'm glad I didn't have the internet when I was 12.
>>
>>2771609
you know who wouldn't cash out 300% gains? the ones who realize that the value went up but that the meme-magic hasn't reached its peak.

you have to be able to read the writing on the wall. there was this bitch named 'cryptomom' who had a youtube channel, and she did nothing more than talk about how she quit her job to buy ethereum because it's the next big thing. now, obviously that's a stupid fucking thing to do, and not just because she lost her trades, but because of what the mere act means in the context of a market. two things:

>price is fixed by supply/demand.

if more people want something than there are people willing to sell, the buyers will be willing to pay more. think of it like a sumo-wrestling match between a bear and a bull.

>sometimes, the bears/bulls get a little power-surge and have a turbo-boost. this means they're acting stronger for a short period of time than they actually are

now, the whole supply/demand thing is characterized by the volume, but sellers and buyers are finite entities: there's only so many people willing to buy, and only so many people willing to sell. when you get a glimpse into the psychology of the market, and see that they're REALLY REALLY REALLY optimistic about a market that has already seen a ridiculous amount of growth, it's not much of a step to assume that, eventually, the market will run out of people willing to take huge risks to buy something. eventually, the percentage of people willing to buy eth for $300 will dwindle in comparison to the people willing to buy eth at $300, so the price will drop, and the people willing to buy eth at $280 won't be as high since they just saw eth drop from $300, and the people willing to sell will assume they can't sell at $300, so they may as well settle on $280... and etc etc until we treach an equilibrium.

there's always fluctuations. the key is to recognize them and get better at reading the psychology at a bottom adn the psychology at a peak.
>>
>>2771643

They are safer. But very good calls will bring you 25% a year... in here you can make 25% a day. My advice is ride the moons, cash out, invest in bluechip stocks or ETFs.

Or just quit. This market is enough to make the most rational investor go insane.
>>
>>2771643
they're safer, but there's still speculative bubbles. look at what happened in 2000, and 73-74, and 1929. the psychology that characterizes a speculative bubble will exist wherever there's a market. crypto moves a lot quicker because there's both less money and more communication (i don't trade stocks, but i feel like, because cryptotraders are more tech-savvy, they end up exposing themselves to the opinion of the masses more and more). nevertheless, it's still a young market. buying at a peak may very well still lead to positive returns, just because there's still a huge pool of untapped traders and the finite nature of coins.

you know, 4chan tends to be a barometer for the internet. right now, cryptos getting pretty big on here, but scroll down /b/ and you won't see cryptothreads on every page like you woulda seen trump threads a few months ago. a few weeks prior to that point, you wouldn't of seen trump threads on /b/ either. point is, a lot of ppl know about crypto but more ppl will know about it 5 months from now. writings on the wall.

get better at managing your emotions and don't let anyone tell you when to buy and when to sell. that's your own decision. i bought etc a month ago at 600k, sold at 770k. it's at 801k now and coul go up even higher. but i made a trade, got a good profit, and i'm proud of myself. as tempting as it is to pull up a calculator and think about how much more i coulda got if i thought differently, the correct thing for me to do is think about why i didn't think differently.
>>
File: wagekek.jpg (253KB, 2048x1447px) Image search: [Google]
wagekek.jpg
253KB, 2048x1447px
>>2771578
for every LOSER like you there has to be a WINNER like me. thanks for the free cash
>>
>pnd

HAHAHAHA
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.