[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Back in my day, I had the chance to become a millionaire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 6061603.jpg (36KB, 360x433px) Image search: [Google]
6061603.jpg
36KB, 360x433px
>Back in my day, I had the chance to become a millionaire
>I just didn't listen to my gut and take the risk

What's her name?
>>
>>2770994
OP
>>
Bitcoin, same as everyone else here.
>>
old fuck here,

most of the big stuff you miss looking back on it doesnt seem like a Big Risk at a time, it just seems like dumb pointless junk.

Netflix and Amazon sounded kind of retarded in the mid 1990s,

Bitcoin sounded retarded in 2010.

People who became millionaires off of these, if they werent in the loop, they had extra money and just figured ehh what the fuck why not.

Moral of the story, always be looking for the weird thing in some break out new area, and be willing to toss a grand into it. And wait
>>
>>2771113
You didn't even need a grand back in 08. All you needed was a CPU.
>>
File: beez.jpg (667KB, 1456x1869px) Image search: [Google]
beez.jpg
667KB, 1456x1869px
>>2770994
ether
just got 30k from illegal activity and i saw 1 (one) post on /biz/ about it and everyone was calling him a complete retard saying "huuur duuur crypto shill"
i wanted to put 2k on it, but i was a total brainlet, i looked up the price it was 6 dollars at the time.
I went to some sketchy websites all saying "something something ether reward! something something"
at the end of the day i couldn't figure out how to buy it and i just blew the cash on getting a hot gf, throwing parties, and living a frauds life.
Gf left me when i ran out of money for some dude at a concert, failed out of college because of deppression and all the partying, gained a bunch of weight from eating when the gf started yelling at me about how we never do anything anymore and making fun of me.
I just got /fit/ again, living with parents and trying to regain my life back, but i dont think it'll ever happen
>rate my blog
>>
first heard about bitvoin because of its high price in 2011 i think, figured it could only go down
>>
>>2771113
>looking through your old bitcoin.cz wallets
>casually threw away the equivalent of several hundred thousand dollars because "whatever it's not worth saving"

woops lol
>>
>>2771541

i didn't own any at all unfortunately, but i had a techie dork, WoW playing friend who almost every single day in 2010 was nagging me to buy bitcoins. He was like, Man it;s gonna be Huge! But, It sounded like a internet scam or something to me. And, i was just like dude, fuck out of here with your internet scam shit.

I Could of easily bought a billion dollars worth of those. I have a techie friend now who told me he must of easily wasted what would be a million dollars worth of bitcoins today back in 2010 on ordering random non sense. Guy is an out of work NEET, just cries himself to sleep everyday over it now.

I also missed completely missed the boat on Amazon, and Netflix, i thought people would still want to go to the store for the ambiance . Underestimated the laziness of the American public.

And, the last big one i missed. I had a relative who was a big shot fortune 500 CEO in the late 1980's got invited to go hang out and meet him, today i would kick my own ass for blowing off shit like that, but in the late 1980's i wanted to sit around and play Vidya, no one bothered telling me the importance of connections and what having a friend who is a fortune 500 CEO could do for a career. At the time i thought success was the result of hard work LOL

I could of been Warren Buffet Jr. ,

instead im just a poor schmuck.

F M L
>>
>>2771503
Same. I put $50 AUD in and bought myself a whole coin.
>>
>>2771946
Wow an actual grandpa posting on 4chan. Did you get lost on the way to reddit?
>>
>>2770994
no point in sobbing if you miss a good opportunity you need to work even harder to make the next one worth 2x
>>
>>2772131
You are lost faggot. Get out
>>
>>2772131
Tell us about the posters on your bedroom wall.

I'm in the mood for some cringe.
>>
File: 15335.jpg (9KB, 267x181px) Image search: [Google]
15335.jpg
9KB, 267x181px
>>2771108
This.
>>
>>2770994
I had 30k eth and lost them all on margin when they were .008. Thought the DAO hack and emergence of etc would kill off eth because eth was everything crypto is not suppose to be but ethereum endure it and wins and liquidated my position.Now I'm slowly grinding my way up. Crypto is still early. It's a game of extreme patience in crypto. So we are still going to make it. No fret.
>>
My parents could have bought houses for 100 bucks after communism fell in Romania in 1990, same houses sell for around 60-100k euros now.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.