[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is buying a convenience store a good business idea? I know it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Is buying a convenience store a good business idea? I know it's hard to say without know particulars about how much the store in question makes and whatnot but I mean just in a more general sense. Are these good investments?
>>
>>2768469
If you are in a high traffic area then fuck yea it is
Liquor, cigarettes, and gas stations can be a gold mine but require tremendous start up capital
Best of luck
>>
I can be anywhere and see at least 3 7-elevens or circle ks so they must be making some profit
>>
i own a valero gas station. walk away with about 10k a month profit. Getting 21 btc this july
>>
Dont buy a franchise iyou have to pay royaltie fees. Open a corner store in the city and sell tobacco, liquor, and lotto and bongs and glass pipes soda and snacks, ebt, check cash and keno. I worked at 711 and i can tell you they thrive on grilled food, donuts and 2 for 1 promos . Buy chips get a soda free promos. Guess what, noone purchased the shitty food and they did not sell liqour and went out of buisness. Just analyze your local indian corner store that always has customers and notice they stores are fucking dusty as shit, its all about low cig prices and glass flower crack pipes
>>
Open a weed store instead
>>
>>2768796
How much work goes into owning one once you've paid the expenses? Is it a full time job, or can one have time for other projects as well?
>>
>>2768469
>T. Pajeet
>>
>>2769204
Of course, you can bring your laptop and a chair and sit behind that store counter all day.
>>
Man I wish 7-11s in the US were as good as they are in Thailand and Japan.
>>
You're gonna be forced out by the pajeets

It's a mafia
>>
>>2769706
I mean how much of owning a chain store like that actually requires you to be in that building? Can I be there part-time and work on a project elsewhere?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.