[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the value of this kind of analysis? Am I right here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: strat.jpg (165KB, 1060x1041px) Image search: [Google]
strat.jpg
165KB, 1060x1041px
What is the value of this kind of analysis? Am I right here?

It never even occured to me to use the Fibonnacci tool for downward movement, but it seems bretty good at least in STRAT.
>>
dude no.... just no...
You are not doing it right bro
>>
>>2767155
why not? what if i'm right. it's a hypothesis, and I saw the same exact pattern in most other coins. The downward movement stopped at exactly the 38.2% line...
>>
Sounds like black magic to me.
>>
>>2767275
Keep this hypothesis/chart in mind, and do the fibonacci thing yourself. If STRAT drops down to about 14k, then there's something to this sorcery.
>>
> trying to use a mathematical hypothesis to anticipate the value of bits of software bought by novice investors throwing money at memes
>>
>>2767166
the has to start and end at a pivot point you can't just throw it in the middle of a trend line.
The Fibonacci only works because millions of other people are drawing similar lines and memeing it into reality.
You have to draw the same lines as everyone else for it to work
>>
>>2767166
additionally for a down trend to 100% retracement level is on the top not the bottom my dude i will show you what you are supposed to look at (not that there is any concrete about the theory besides the hive mind all using the same tools)
>>
File: 34r45.jpg (270KB, 2056x980px) Image search: [Google]
34r45.jpg
270KB, 2056x980px
>>2767491
Well, I'm trying to figure out patterns, and that means working with theories to see which one best fits.

What about these three charts? Look at where they stop. What are the odds of it stopping exactly at the 38.2% line.
>>
>>2767640
Additionally, if it continues downwards past the current "0%" you need to move the bottom down farther to the new "turn around" but honestly this seems to be the bottom, the candles are showing a pretty strong reversal pattern here
>>
>>2767657
once again dude you are not even using the tool correctly, it is a Fibonacci RETRACEMENT meaning that 100% is where the trend BEGAN and 0% is where it begins RETRACING (caps for emphasis not yelling just trying to help out :) )
>>
>>2767657
what are the odds that you are not even using the tool properly and confirmation bias is making you see a connection that is not really there
>>
>>2767699
pretty high, i suppose. I did get some help from you douchebags, though, so things worked out.

t-thanks.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.