[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have 20k in cash. How can I turn that into some kind of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

File: 1499502325853.jpg (119KB, 880x684px) Image search: [Google]
1499502325853.jpg
119KB, 880x684px
I have 20k in cash.
How can I turn that into some kind of passive income?
>>
>>2766505
I know a method which works well and will generate you 10% per month but I'm not going to tell you unless you pay me something. Nobody else here will know it I guarantee it. It is my little glitch that I discovered and exploit.
>>
File: gotta_wear_shades.png (62KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
gotta_wear_shades.png
62KB, 400x400px
spend it all on ANS, put it in a wallet, generate ant coins, sell them on chinese exchange.

profit.
>>
>>2766505
thanks for the neat picture
>>
>>2766511
Ok, how much do I pay you?
>>
>>2766546
$100, or .5 ETH.

Email me at [email protected] if you're serious about this and we can work it out.
>>
>>2766546

you cant be serious, right?

i mean

you must be baiting the bait?
>>
>>2766602
I'm not messing around.

I have actually found this little method that works and generates me high passive income without super high starting capital.
>>
>>2766546

before you do this though, I can offer you a plan that generate you 10% in losses per month. most people here probably know it and there are no glitches involved. I just ask you to pay me something, and by something I mean $2000

please email me at [email protected] if you're serious about losing your money
>>
>>2766612
is it scamming people on 4chan
>>
>>2766640
Oh look, someone who doesn't believe me. What a surprise.
>>
>>2766658
No. There is no scam involved. It doesn't even involve 4chan in the slightest. I swear to god this method works and can be taught and will generate 10% per month passively.

It's a fucking glitch, I am not fucking around. I could sell it for a lot more than $100 if I wanted to but that's good enough for me.

I don't care if you guys believe me or not. I've been doing this for about 3 months now and I'm up almost 40% on what I started with.
>>
>>2766675
Just post what it is.

We're all family here m8, we won't tell anyone
>>
>>2766696
Absolutely not posting it here. You can do this my way by emailing me or forget it.
>>
>>2766675

before you do this though, I can offer you a plan that generate you 10% in losses per month. most people here probably know it and there are no glitches involved. I just ask you to pay me something, and by something I mean $2500

please email me at [email protected] if you're serious about losing your money
>>
>>2766675
Sooooo you'll eventually be a hundred millionaire making consistent 10% every month? And you would sell this magical method for the low price of $100? Uh huh. Yup. I'm sure. Definitely trust this guy and give him your money OP.
>>
>>2766612
>make a thread about passive income
>disconnect from WiFi
>post that you have a secret method
>collect $100 from idiots
This is the best method. If you're reading this, you now owe me 1200 RDD
>>
>>2766714
Fuck you, faggot. Go scam somewhere else.
>>
>>2766750
It's not a scam. At all. You can believe me or not, but I know I'm right about this.

>>2766747
At 10% per month it's still going to take me a long, long time to get that far considering I started with an amount similar to OPs. But yeah that's the goal. I am ok selling it for $100 because it's not really bad if a lot of people start to do it. Just as long as it doesn't become mainstream or something. But it works and its easy.

>>2766749
No it's not that. This is a consistent method that works.

I am not messing around even though I know none of you will believe me. I have genuinely found a method that works for getting passive income at about 10% per month. I'm almost shocked more people don't do it, but that just tells me it's not well-known. Because it works, consistently, and without risk of losing your starting capital.

>you found the holy grail and you're just gonna sell it for $100? Scam!
Yeah. I'm dead serious.
>>
Buy bitbean and start sprouting
>>
>>2766783
Broski-kun, you wouldn't be shilling it this hard if it was making you actual money. Especially if it's an exploitable glitch. The last thing you'd want is to draw attention to it.
>>
>>2766783
It's a scam. 100%. You can believe me or not, but I know I'm right about this.
>>
Here's a tip for you OP:

A certain coin is releasing masternodes in the next few weeks. If you can get in on time you can expect an ROI of 30%+ per year.

>Hint: It's hovering around rank 80-110 on coinmarketcap
>>
>>2766546
If you are retarded enough to trust him offer a paying him with bitbay. If he declines, that means he is lying.
Of course bitbay is on a down trend but that doesn't matter, he can sell it as soon as he gets it. The thing is that they have this system where you keep your money hostage. For example, you are going to send him x units of bitpay, he doesn't get it instantly but you can't have yours back. If he doesn't give you a working method, you can destroy the payment and he gets nothing. If he honors his part of the deal, you just let the money go through
>>
>>2766803
I like having the attention on me when I know I'm right. It's like having gold and knowing everyone wants some.

I'm willing to tell a few people who will pay a little because I know that once they know, they won't want to tell anybody for free either because they'll be worried about it going too mainstream too. But at the moment I only get about 10% per month with capital similar to OPs.

So honestly smaller than the gains I got in crypto during the incredible bull run of the last 6 months. So I think people here have similar stories.

So only 10% per month or so with capital like OPs. I'm willing to bring in a few more people if it means $100 each. That's not bad and like I said I'm not concerned about the secret getting out cause I know people will have incentive not to spread it.

I hope that answers your question.
>>
>>2766851
So, wait, how do I know OP will send it through once I've explained and honored my part of the deal?

If OP has complete power to cancel the transaction and take his coins back out of escrow, then I don't see how that's different than him just holding on to him.

In fact, if I were him and I had an essentially untraceable payment method and had already received goods, I don't see why I'd send the money to me either.

Isn't that the same thing?
Regardless, I'll accept payments in BitBay if that's what OP wants.
>>
>>2766873
He can't take his money back. Once he does the "deal", he sets a timer.
If he doesn't cancel the payment within the time he wrote(you can check it on the blockchain) you get the money. If he cancels, his coins are destroyed. He doesn't get anything if he cancels, but you won't get any too.
>>
>>2766505
Use that money to get started with affiliate marketing. I put down a $2k investment to buy into a pretty big affiliate program and I've made about $6k since May.
>>
>>2766894
Oh ok then. Yeah I'd be perfectly fine doing this then.
>>
>>2766511
What if I send you 100k?
>>
>>2766922
>post a meme instead of being serious
What are you 12? Do what you want, I already explained how I'm willing to help.
>>
>>2766505
Turn that 20k into 1-2 million and maybe you can have a decent passive income, read some books nigga
>>
>>2766936
Ok, how do I do that nigga?
>>
>>2766955
Ffs this is painful for me to see when I'm offering to help: >>2766583

I get nobody believes me here. Pay me via BitBay if you want like the anon above me suggested. What I'm saying works.
>>
buy 40k ark....stake in wallet....earn probably around 20 ark a day through delegate voting,...not a lot right now but has potential for $200 a day eventually
>>
>>2766512
desu
>>
I reported this thread along with your ID, 0q0W8S05, to the FBI and SEC. Thanks for alerting us that there is a glitch being exploited by criminals, or illegal scamming attempts. Hope you had your proxy on.
>>
>>2766511

So have you scaled back on your ability to double peoples money in a day now?

https://i.warosu.org/biz/thread/1941924

fuck off retard
>>
This thread went about as well as i was expecting
>>
>>2767039
kek. That was a joke, like >Nice just bought 100k. I'm not interested in taking OPs money except for $100 for explaining this method I have.
>>
>>2766511
Dont listen to that faggot I have a better method to make you 30% a month, just leave me your cc info and your ssn and i can share it with you
>>
>>2767058
Wow another joker. Amazing.

Anyone who's seriously interested in my offer above can email me and I'll get back to you. I'm going back to work now.

That's [email protected]. Take it or leave it, I'm willing to chat and talk about how I make my money if anyone wants.
>>
yo sir, i bet on eSport (dota2, csgo, starcraft), u can ear n more here, u just need 50-200$ for start, not 20k, write me t.me/crueladdiction
>>
>>2767072
Post proof of you in your email so we know it's really you. I'm interested, but not until then
>>
>>2766505
-buy intellectual property, market and sell it

-use it as a down payment on a loan for a house, get your hands dirty and renovate the house into 2 or 3 apartments, collect rent

-just dump it all into a stock that pays dividends, enjoy your 500$ every 3 months

btw actual ''passive'' income is almost non-existent, there are probably thousands of ways to put 20k to use but you will have to do some kind of work as well

Personally I would divide it between medium and long term investments untill they mature, continue saving and adding to a portfolio
>>
File: EmailProof.png (54KB, 1918x992px) Image search: [Google]
EmailProof.png
54KB, 1918x992px
>>2767084
If what you want is proof of my identity, like my name and picture, I'm fine giving that away via email before any transactions. Obviously not here but email is fine.
>>
File: 1489346023391.jpg (66KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
1489346023391.jpg
66KB, 850x400px
>>2766505
REIT will probably get the best reliable yield but don't expect to live off it, maybe 1600 a year. Still that buys a new laptop
I assume you want to stay liquid, or start a business. 20k is enough
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.