[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay I've been searching through the archive for days now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: mining-altcoins.png (268KB, 580x350px) Image search: [Google]
mining-altcoins.png
268KB, 580x350px
Okay I've been searching through the archive for days now and I can' seem to find the answer, so forgive me that my noob is showing.

I want to buy and trade crypto, but I live in the Balkans. How the hell do I go about it? All the sites that you guys say are trustworthy and good don't accept my shitty country. What are my options?
>>
>>2766339
Cmon guys, I have around 8k euros that I have no use for at the moment so I wanted to test the waters of crypto currency trading. I'm not even trying to get spoonfed, I honestly read through so much threads on the archive but I can't find anything.
>>
I don't understand not helping noobs around here. I understand it's mundane, but wouldn't that mean more inexperienced traders around, more money for you guys?
>>
Try buying bitcoin via Uphold (its a website) and then use those bitcoins to buy some other shitcoin in any exchange that u like maybe?
>>
Which Balkan country?
>>
>>2766339
So which websites/exchanges have you looked at yet OP? You've googled it, right?
Can't you just lie about the country of origin and use a proxy of a country which isn't "banned"?
>>
>>2766339
what sites have you tried? I think bittrex, poloniex, crytopia and yobit accept people from almost any country.
>>
>>2766426
/biz/ is not that fast, don't expect an immediate answer :*
>>
>>2766439
Hm, seems they accept my country. I'll try that.

>>2766441
Montenegro.

>>2766444
Bittrex, BTCDirect, Bitcoin.de (stupidly high fees), etc.

>>2766446
Not sure if bittrex does. I've come to the point where they ask for my phone number, and I don't want to give it unless I know I can trade from my country.

>>2766453
My bad. ._.
>>
>>2766339
bumping for interest
>>
>>2766514
Hey, black boy
I'm from the Balkans too and I'm glad to inform you that giving away your phone number is the least thing you can worry about.
I was asked to upload a photo of my ID and credit card so they can be sure I'm not a thief.
Been through a lot of crazy "security reasons" shit BUT the good thing is that with $2k for half a year I almost have enough to buy a 3 room apartment in the city centre.
Being a completely new retard and buying low selling high has rewarded me alot so far, so I'd say give away your stupid phone number and do every shit these niggers ask you to do, if you act smart and don't panic it's gonna be a successful story.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.