[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>DAWN OF THE FINAL DAY >LESS THAN 24 HOURS REMAIN Who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 5345234235.png (1MB, 1300x633px) Image search: [Google]
5345234235.png
1MB, 1300x633px
>DAWN OF THE FINAL DAY
>LESS THAN 24 HOURS REMAIN

Who else abandoned ship?
>>
Poorfag here, I'm in for 500$.

BELEEB IT
>>
>>2766269

This is the final thread, So I'll just keep bumping

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4Ssv0Vz4Aw

Tezos ICO is currently holding 200 million worth of ETC and BTC. Might be a good idea to sell..
>>
File: 1431236464859.jpg (147KB, 500x730px) Image search: [Google]
1431236464859.jpg
147KB, 500x730px
A +200 million dollar selloff is coming.If you're not holding long term, sell and get out of the market

>>2766294

Buy Tezos was a bad idea at this phase
>>
>>2766396
>>2766396
Bought just before the crash when the fundraiser was still 10% on top, I'm fine!
>>
Another bump

>>2766409

I'm not buying anything until the end of july. If you can afford to help then hold, I'd rather cut losses and buy back low.
>>
>>2766435
I'll hodl these bags don't you worry
>>
>>2766396
>A +200 million dollar selloff is coming.If you're not holding long term, sell and get out of the market

This arthur ceo guy from tezos is a major fucking scumbag.

Directly from the tezos overview deck

>The Foundation will manage the proceeds
>of the fundraiser and sell contributions
>progressively throughout the fundraising
>period in order to reduce the risk inherent
>in holding cryptographic tokens.

This an obvious outright lie, here is the tezo eth wallet...

https://etherscan.io/address/0xb56d622ddf60ec532b5f43b4ff9b0e7b1ff92db3#internaltx

329k eth in there.

This arthur guy has also been quoted, apparently, saying he 100% intends to drive eth price into the dirt.

Arthur, former Goldman, former morgan, quantitaive analyis guy, he will have access to best bots and genius math dudes.

he has more than 300 eth.

He has everything he need to make the price of eth literally any price he wants.

This guy is a Japanese whaling ship on the hunt, whales are going to get fucking rekt.

No shill, I hedged and bought some tezo...
>>
>>2766462
>he has more than 300 eth.

300k i mean...
>>
>>2766269
Anyone greedy or retarded enough to buy Tezos deserves the bags.
>>
SELL ALL YOUR ETH BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!!!!

>>2766462

If it were possible to trust anyone in this market, whales wouldn't exist. I think tezos ico price is massively overvalued, may buy some after it hits exchanges.
>>
>>2766550
>SELL ALL YOUR ETH BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!!!!

?

i don't know what to do. It sure seems like the stage is set for eth to loose another 50+ off current prices.

If you are long, then whatever, if you are trading and trying to increase your count the impending tezos dump has to be taken into account...
>>
>>2766569

>?

That was just a bump post.

Everyone on /biz/ not seeing this thread, and still in la-la land about the tezos ico hoping for gains in eth risk getting wiped out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItCYzwPkiDY
>>
This is my final bump in the hopes that this thread can save at least one or two people.

Sell ETH and do whatever you can to minimize your losses.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.