[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

daily reminder that this is what biz calls "bloodbath",

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Capture.jpg (49KB, 1202x477px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
49KB, 1202x477px
daily reminder that this is what biz calls "bloodbath", "game over" or "the end of crypto"..
srsly
youre investing in the most volatile market that ever existed yet youre freaking out bcs of this?!?!
I dont even...
>>
Newcoiners gotta new, anyone that has been in this game more than a year doesn't give a shit.
>>
>>2765833
to be fair experiencing your first crash is pretty scary. You get used to it after a while and then start to see them as the best times of opportunity.
>>
>>2765833
because alot of people bought in late and have experienced a bear market since then

why is so hard to understand? this fuckin board sometimes man

i literally cant even
>>
>>2765833
Kek, it's just whales working together to coordinate FUD to shake out the weak hands and buy cheap stuff before the next bull run.

Anyone who really believes that this is the death of Cryptocurrency must be extremely dumb.

If you're holding anything with decent fundamentals you're going to be okay.

I'm talking things such as:

BTC, ETH, LTC, DCR, LISK, STRAT, ARK, ICN, WAVES, BLOCK, UBQ, ANT, GNT, XEM, FCT, XMR, NXS ect

Of course if you're holding meme & shitcoins then you're gonna have a bad time.

DOGE, MOON, BITB, QRL, POSW, MNE, PEPECASH ect
>>
I've been in the game for 7 months now, so I'm right in the middle of 1 year old vets and the newfags.

Even though I'm sure BTC won't cease to exist, I wonder whether to wait for a price drop to ~$1.8k-ish, or buy now since it won't drop.
>>
>normies fell for the crash meme

lock and load boys all time high incoming the weak hodlers have been btfo
>>
>>2766037
If you are already in why are you looking at buying with fiat? Just trade your way up.
>>
>>2766047
if you have the funds why not just buy more when everything is in the red?
>>
>>2766037
I bought 8 btc @ 1000 €.
I decided not to throw any more money into this. I am not willing to lose more than I already invested.

My game is to shuffle my 8 coins so much around that it will multiply by itself.
So far so good, I had 40+ coins but lost a lot in June and now, so I'm back to 20+, but now I'm already set in some currencies and waiting for it to go back up and beyond.

I'm not investing I high valued coins like ETH, because the gains are small in comparison to other coins.
I'm not preserving my value, that's why I'm totally into making more profit.
Once I settle at let's say 200 btc, I will go back to some save coins or btc only.... Time will tell
>>
>>2766057
Each to their own, I have recovered ~30x my buy in and still have enough in to trade so I don't give a fuck about what happens to it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.