[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The upcoming conference seems to have zero effect on its slow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 8

File: maxresdefault.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
The upcoming conference seems to have zero effect on its slow decline. H-hodl boys, right?
>>
>>2765041
>The upcoming conferenc
what does this have to do with anything anyway

who buys shitcoins because of a conference.

Its a fucking bagholder meeting not more.
>>
>>2765041
Yup hold :) those coins are not for sale so fuck off.
>>
File: 12343546.jpg (133KB, 1221x451px) Image search: [Google]
12343546.jpg
133KB, 1221x451px
down the shitter it goes
>>
lol its mooning rn
>>
>>2765041
Is has not had zero effect - shitcoin gained slightly instead of dropping another 25pc.
Very good in current market
>>
one day soon you will wake up and its $20 and your all your fears just melt away
>>
One day you'll all be fucking sorry you doubted this coin. When it moons and I got that Kia you gon be crying while I'm laughing.
>>
A crash is like natural selection. You have the weak-handed who fold and sell at a loss, they were here for a quick profit and have no patience or no guts.

And then you have the iron-handed who recognize the immense potential of the coin, who are here for the mid to long term and don't really care about some dipping or mooning in the meantime. Those are never going to let go and they're the ones who are going to be the ultimate winners. Just watch.
>>
>>2765188

7 year warranty biatchs
>>
>>2765196
This is why you can't be using your savings and emotionally investing. It really is a fucking mind game and you can't have your head in your ass. It's doesn't seem like an issue and then you go on /biz/ and it's a shitfest lmao
>>
File: pls.png (65KB, 848x493px) Image search: [Google]
pls.png
65KB, 848x493px
>>
>developing decentralized platform for global companies
>Chinese government just revealed it will ban all VPNs and enforce tougher content control of the internet

Goodnight bagholders. Cut your losses while you can, we have enough pink wojaks already
>>
File: 1498961841890.png (49KB, 196x246px) Image search: [Google]
1498961841890.png
49KB, 196x246px
>>2765337
Don't see enough blue ones though. So guess what motherfucker ill keep ma bags.
>>
File: 14998599409142.jpg (338KB, 848x1493px) Image search: [Google]
14998599409142.jpg
338KB, 848x1493px
>>2765280
sorry mate
>>
>>2765397
>trying too hard
>>
>>2765196
You forgot the OG, me
Sell for a loss buy further down sell bigger volume for more gains

Get on my level mongloid
>>
>>2765196
Exactly this, couldn't have said it any better,
>>
>>2765196

Being a bagholder is not being a winner, it's being a weak cuck who doesn't know when his investment is going to tank and cut his losses.

Face it. Crypto isn't the stock market, particularly for altcoins driven by unfounded hype like ANS has been thus far. The coin either starts showing something solid to justify it's current price very soon or it's headed for the shitter as bagholders realise that they can dump now and buy the same amount and then some for less later.
>>
Selling ANS at a loss was the best decision I ever made.
It's staying pretty cheap so maybe I'll buy back in right before this amazing conference.
>>
>>2766219
>Amazing conference.

Piss off, chink.
>>
>>2765520
Interesting theory. If 62k gains in a year makes me a cuck then black my wife my friend.
>>
>>2766254
>Buys at ANS at $0.50
>Just hodl like me, weakhanded faggots.
>>
>>2766272
>missed out
>constantly talks himself out of investing
>loses even more opportunities

You were never made for /biz/, try /r9k/
>>
It was declining with BTC, along with everything else. Everything is starting to rise again. If you're going to panic every time the crypto market dips then you're probably not cut out for this.
>>
>>2766297
>ANS
>We're talking with Alibaba/Microsoft/JD
>ROR it's just prank, bro. Prease understand.
>Sound investment

You were tailor-made for /biz/
>>
>>2766326
>he thinks it's just a dip
right, and the month of may was just a temporary bump.
>>
>>2766338
Never once have I mentioned ANS, that was your projection. I guess I was tailor-made for /biz/ because I actually made money, unlike you my poor NEET friend.
>>
>>2765337

Thats.....actually good for antshares.....
>>
File: gotta_wear_shades.png (62KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
gotta_wear_shades.png
62KB, 400x400px
haters gonna hate
faggots gonna sell
winners gonna win
>>
>>2766375
>I personally don't hodl ANS but just hodl ANS.

1 ANC has been deposited into your account.
>>
>>2766460
Whatever makes you feel better about being a broke NEET lmao
>>
Im at 27 let me out pls thnx
>>
>>2766492
You might have to cut your losses soon. I wouldn't sit on it after the 15th.
>>
>>2766531
worst mistake you'll ever make, selling ANS at a loss.
>>
>>2766535
Capped.
>>
>>2766552
good. faggot
>>
>>2766531
Shorting is one thing, but if you think ANS / NEO is done you are wrong. This is solid tech and a good long term hold.
>>
>>2765041
What retards would sell ANS when the announcement is held in Microsoft Beijing HQ? Has a bunch of partnerships, etc?

It's literally too big to fail.
>>
why not just sell at the 15th and go balls deep back when it dips. this shit has longterm life.
>>
>>2766618
turned out it had nothing to do with MS
>>
slowly but surely I'm increasing my amount of ants through flipping, I love life again
>>
>>2766644
one does not simply hold announcements in the MS office space, dingus.
>>
>>2766644
yeah, the conference didn't once mention muscular dystrophy
>>
>>2765337
Chinese love to have their own version of something, they are hyper nationalistic unlike westerners
ANS will be the ETH of China, it's really just as simple as that.
>>
File: 1499275419437.jpg (45KB, 519x591px) Image search: [Google]
1499275419437.jpg
45KB, 519x591px
>>2767089
Simple. As. That.
And one day soon, there will be an announcement. An announcement of epic proportions that will shoot ANS into the fucking stratosphere, a moon mission never before seen in all of crypto. And when it happens, get ready for me to pour so much salt into so many wounds. I will be here. Posting on my phone from inside my fucking lambo in the driveway of my new mansion. Just. You. Wait.
>>
so do I sell the day before the conference and buy back in like 2-3 days later?
Virtually every time there's a conference the price of that coin drops
>>
ITS MOONING BOYOS
>>
>>2767198
>virtually every time
>there's only been one conference
>>
/biz/ memed me into buying at 420. I don't feel like losing my $500, but I want this coin to pump before next month cause I wanna trade other things and not hold this shit.
>>
>>2767235
You will always be a bagholder no matter what you trade.
>>
>>2767214
>reading comprehension
really dude
>the price of THAT coin drops
you're so ready to jump to defend ans that you don't even realize that someone isn't attacking it. Whenever any coin has a conference it moons in price before the conference and then goes down right after.
>>
>>2765389

ANS invented pink wojacks.
>>
>>2767241
i'm not holding anything else
>>
>>2767198
do this at your risk though, that coin has been artificially kept low all this time and I feel if the whales lose control, even for a moment, it's going to shot up like a rocket.
>>
>>2765041
buy more :^)
>>
>another 10k wall pops up
>still 200 BTC waiting at 200k
Just kill me
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.