[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's going on with these sudden drops then returning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170712-002141.png (179KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170712-002141.png
179KB, 1080x1920px
What's going on with these sudden drops then returning to where it was at?
>>
Heavy dumps
>>
>>2764354
as heavy as the ones that clogged the toilet
>>
>>2764349
Just whales selling to themselves at below market values.
>>
Tezos will start dumping there eth, 200 price floor will evaporate.

328K eth's in the hands of a guy that has promised to destroy the price of eth.
>>
>>2764349
>>2764354
>>2764859

It just amazes me how /biz/ just casually accepts market manipulation as just another day in the cryptoverse.

You do realize if you're not the one manipulating, you're getting fucked and ripped off right?

Its basically like walking into a store dressed in a suit and tie and threatening to kill the shop manager's entire family in return for a 90% discount and then casually walking out because the CCTV cameras were turned off for you.
>>
>>2765323
It's a double edged sword, anon.

On one hand, government regulation means more red tape, more taxes, more fees, and ultimately, less chance to profit.

On the other, it means that all the slimy shit that is illegal in real world investments, like coordinated pump and dump groups, ponzi schemes, exit scams, deliberate manipulation of price using bots and techniques like selling shit to yourself, all that is par for the course...
>>
>>2765407

I like that all the shady stuff is out in the open in crypto. I believe its done in the regular market too but everyone acts like it isnt. The unregulated market seems more "fair"
>>
>>2765418
Of course it's done in the regular market, but your ass is grass if you get busted though.
>>
File: think.jpg (132KB, 1220x730px) Image search: [Google]
think.jpg
132KB, 1220x730px
>>2764349
Bot manipulation, you silly human.

bots have been moving about a million usd almost every hour, buying 40 shares, and selling 50, causing a -25% decline during their in price over the past week. welcome to the future of crypto
>>
>>2764349
Its an Eichendorff Shnitters convulation. Wait for the emphased Rickelstein to kick in and profit.
>>
>>2765489
just watch for the Finkle curve or you will get burned
>>
File: 1493371076145.jpg (42KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1493371076145.jpg
42KB, 480x480px
>>2765645
Thinking a Finkle Curve matters in a Hansgruber Kaye fall.
>>
>>2765695
>thinking a Hansgruber-Kay fall can't be Levi-Neutralized by a reverse cowgirl curve
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.