[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>male manager quit >replaced with a woman time to quit,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: 1499310198723.jpg (67KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1499310198723.jpg
67KB, 633x758px
>male manager quit
>replaced with a woman

time to quit, i really liked this job too.
>>
>>2763848
Nice, just applied for 100k!
>>
is she hot, is the question
>>
>>2763848
Dear god, sorry brother. Good luck.
>>
Yup time to move on OP.
Unless you could fuck her
>>
>>2763892
bingo
>>
>>2763848
>ID: XY
Confirmed, you must leave
>>
Rate of good male managers is like 10% in tech. I've only had one good female manager, rest were horrible.
>>
>>2763848
TFW you literally can't stand being ruled by a woman.
>>
>>2764049
Because she makes you sit?
>>
File: 1497851335397.jpg (25KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
1497851335397.jpg
25KB, 641x530px
>>2764049
Even when they know what they're doing you can never get close enough to enjoy working with them.
At most you can just stay indifferent with them
>>
>>2763848
Fuck women in the workplace.

Never met one that didn't slack off all day and expect everyone to fix their fuck ups.
>>
>>2763848
Condolences anon. Know the feels. See if a lateral move is possible to a dept headed by a capable man. If not, you're right... quitting is the only logical option.
>>
>>2764053
>>2764058
I have a dike as a manager and even that was to hard to get close to.
>>
>all these cucks ITT didn't have a high-test female manager
>>
File: jesus christ.png (9KB, 360x457px) Image search: [Google]
jesus christ.png
9KB, 360x457px
the last female manager i had was years ago and she accumulated all of her fat in her legs and thighs. it was disgusting.
>>
>>2764059
Welp, seems like I'm a woman lol
>>
File: 8e8.png (8KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
8e8.png
8KB, 509x619px
>male manager quit
>no more frotting and hot gay blowjobs
>replaced with a woman
>need to fuck vagina now
>>
>>2763848
One thing Islam got right...
>>
>>2763848
Every female manager I've ever had was absolutely fucking horrible.

They are always overly-emotional, play favorites, usually go on ego-trips, and a bunch of other awful shit

We need to all take management positions and make sure women are at home in the kitchen
>>
>>2764361
I was about to berate OP for being your typical aspie who can't treat women normally but I thought back on all my female bosses and sadly this dude is absolutely right.
>>
>>2764361
>>2765292
It's the ego-trips that kill me, especially when you're working entry-level shit jobs. Like why are you taking this shit so fucking seriously I'm trying not to laugh at you
>>
>have female employees
>all are ugly and annoying

time to make some changes
>>
>>2764036

Whatever you do, don't do this.
>>
>>2764353
Christianity too, if the cucks would actually follow their own holy book.
>>
>>2764149
That's called lipedema and it's incurable. Sucks for anyone who has it, but it is pretty nasty.
>>
>>2764149

Found the pedo low test beta

*insert a pic of a 9yo girl here*
>>
wow that sucks anon
I have women in my workplace but theyre like lower management and dont really bother me. most of them are pleasant to work with

but worst boss I ever had was a female
and whenever I had problems in the workplace, you bet your ass it was with a woman
>>
>>2764149
Damn, her ass is so big that when they said, "Haul ass," she had to make two trips.
>>
>>2764361
>We need to all take management positions and make sure women are at home in the kitchen

Women are in managing position because they can't do anything too technical or requiring real physical effort, in short it's fucked and won't change because they flood the sector.
Also there is this stupid meme that they are "better at interpersonal relationship" when they are just only really good at babbling and talking to say nothing.

I work at the hospital in a very feminine environnement and I can guarantee if we were only men the place would need half the number of employees and the work would be done probably faster, the atmosphere would be far less toxic and passive agressive too.
>>
File: Women.jpg (1MB, 394x6454px) Image search: [Google]
Women.jpg
1MB, 394x6454px
Also pic related
>>
>>2766465
>t. human handbell
>>
>>2767760
It doesn't make sense. They dint even have Y chromosomes. And Y chromosomes are supposed to be bad.
>>
>>2764361
Nail on the head anon. I've had a slew of female managers now and almost all
>were very emotional which affects team morale
>came off as too bitchy which made alignment tough with other teams
>got stressed out easily clouding their judgment
>love you or hate you/throw you under the bus mentality which is how they preserve power in the office
Sucks desu
>>
File: IMG_1197.jpg (14KB, 323x182px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1197.jpg
14KB, 323x182px
>>2763848
I always request a transfer to a separate department if a bitch gets put in charge. Women suck ass at managing, and are mediocre subordinates.
>>
Had a change to a female boss who was dishonest and political. I left in months.
>>
>>2767833
It absolutely makes sense. Anyone that ((knows)) women knows that they are 12 year old school children at best and 2 year old toddlers at worst no matter how old they get. Everything with women is how they are perceived and how they can 1UP the next one, even so called sisters and best friends.
>>
>>2768123
and emotional. Emotions control everything with women.
>>
>>2763884
this is the banana of /biz/
>>
>>2764069
but at least she keeps the water out
>>
>>2763848
Good luck brother. You may hit the lotto and get one of the three that know what they're doing.
>>
>>2767929
They can be good subordinates if they are attracted to you.

My old secretary used to do everything I asked and more. Eventually she knew enough of my job that she could cover for me if I called out sick. Also gave the best head I've ever had in my life. I really miss her.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.