[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The crypto-market is a fucking gold mine but a human is in my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: was des.png (440KB, 563x551px) Image search: [Google]
was des.png
440KB, 563x551px
The crypto-market is a fucking gold mine but a human is in my opionion too slow to take right actions.
I'm here since mid 2014 and all I'm really doing is betting. I made $130k just by judging a coin by its website and social media. (Meme-/namecoins were off-limits).
The "crash" was inevitable. Every fucking (shit-)coin was in the green in April/May. No way that's healty!
Still, I made my bucks thanks to FOMO and some shit-tier judging.
I want to be able to write a bot and that's why I'm interesed in stuying cognitive IT.

tl;dr: opinion on using cognitive IT in crypto-market
>>
>>2761365
I really like the tech on this one!
>>
>>2761365
What does the bot do, without being too specific. What language did you use and what site does it use API data from?
>>
>>2761387
>I want to be able to write a bot and that's why I'm interesed in stuying cognitive IT.

90% of all trades in the stock market are done by bots.
I don't know the exact numbers but I'd say that 90% of all trades in the crypto market is done by humans.
>>
>>2761365
Thanks for the heads up, just bought 100k!
>>
cognitive information technology? shouldn't it be cognitive computing? honestly, IT is more of a business term than anything. Beside there are already quite a few trading bots out there that will auto trade for you. But if you really want a bot to self learn the market and stuff, then you would probably need a super computer for all those data's.
>>
>>2761365
nice! very solid whitepaper!
>>
>>2761365
also, numerai is way ahead of you, anon. Sorry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhJnt0N497c
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.