[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are people panicking that we're going through a dip?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Untitled.png (13KB, 882x782px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
13KB, 882x782px
Why are people panicking that we're going through a dip? This happens all the time and it's not even the bloodiest dip Crypto has ever experienced.

The market will always upturn, it's like clock work, if you got into Crypto you're sure to make a lot of money if you can hold for 3-5 years.
>>
newfags just wanna sound cool and edgy by saying this is the end of crypto, bitcoin going to zero, BEAR MARKET FOR THREE YEARS, etc. ignore them.
>>
>>2758808
>>2758821

SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCOIN AND EVERY ALT IS JUST A GAMBLING BUBBLE
[spoiler]haven't accumulated yet[/spoiler]
>>
Newfags who havent seen losses before
>>
>He sold all his alts
>He didn't buy the dip

Those are the people that aren't gonna make it
>>
>>2758821
Oh Bitcoin will be fine.
But most alts will suffer.

Pic related is the top 10 coins by marketcap in october 2013.
Do you recognize any of these coins, beside BTC and LTC?
>>
>>2759122

Most disappeared, but then again there are a lot more things in the crypto world these days trying to be something different than just a replacement of BTC. I think the smart contract platforms will do alright in the long run
>>
>>2759066
>>2759079
Unfortunately I only had a little money left to buy the dip because I kept buying what I thought was "the dip" before it so heavily.

But I didn't sell. I only bought a time amount, but at least I fucking held.
>>
>>2759122
I do but that's because I remember a lot of them.

I still think ETH will be far, far bigger and important than anyone here realizes though.
>>
File: 4WTWd7T.jpg (177KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
4WTWd7T.jpg
177KB, 1080x1349px
>>2758808
I'm not panicking I'm just disappointed I invested when most of the shit was at the top.
>>
My opinion is the next bull market will be very different than the last.

People often compare the crypto market with the dot com bubble.
If you remember correctly, during the dot com bubble there was a shit ton of promising companies that disappeared just like that.

Check this link :
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dot-com_bubble#Companies_significant_to_the_bubble

>Tiscali - Italian telecommunications company whose share price rose from €46 upon its IPO in November 1999 to €1,197 in four months. The share price then fell to €40 in less than two months and eventually fell to €0.20.

Same thing will happen.
We will completely forget some coins that EVERYBODY bought at some point (I'm thinking about Stratis for example).
>>
>>2759256
>(I'm thinking about Stratis for example).

Don't do this to me anon
>>
File: stratis_CEO.png (76KB, 236x238px) Image search: [Google]
stratis_CEO.png
76KB, 236x238px
>>2759256
whoa, dawg. chillax bro. you think I would just take the money and run?
>>
This isn't a dip, this is the death of eth.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.