[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Protip: When the MSM starts shilling something, a crash is coming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1208346589681.jpg (144KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
1208346589681.jpg
144KB, 1024x640px
Protip: When the MSM starts shilling something, a crash is coming and the rich who are in control of the media are in the process of selling out.

But of course /biz/ saw the bubble coming, right
>>
>>2757021

Why would they try to pump it and then sell before normies actually bought-in?

This is (((them))) trying to lower the price so their friends can buy in.
>>
What is MSM?
>>
>>27570
>/biz/ saw the bubble coming21
Sure anon
Shorting ETH since 300
>>
>>2757163
main shtriim meteor
>>
>>2757163
MainStream media: Forbes, NYT, HP
>>
>>2757169
>63
>main shtriim meteor
What!!!!!!
>>
File: photo.jpg (137KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
137KB, 900x900px
I knew the market was doomed the moment austin made that video.
>>
>>2757021
>yfw mainstream media are the worlds biggest shills trying to get all the normies to buy so that (((they))) can sell right into that.

It's no use. (((they))) are the whales and us goys are their victims. There is no winning with (((them))).

It's all one gigantic multi year long pump and dump. Same exact whale tactics, just on a much much much bigger scale
>>
>>2757546
you've got it backwards. they want you to sell so they can buy.

central banks will have zero credibility in 3-4 years if they dont have stockpiles of bitcoin backing them up. gold is going to zero (marginal cost of mining / actual utility use value like oil) and BTC is going to 100k
>>
>>2757617
When the media is shilling, they want the goyim excited and buying. Whales are cashing out at ATH. When the media is FUDing, that's when you buy.
>>
>>2757140
Lots of normies, basically kids, bought in. Took out extra student loans and what not only to see the vast bulk of it get wiped out. It's not over yet, though. Change your panties all you hodl'rs the next dip is nigh and you're going to get wet. Real wet.
>>
>>2757021
>shitcoin niggers in the red again
>I-it's not a loss unless you sell!
Holding is fucking gay. Day trading is superior in every way. You have more freedom to quickly react to price movements.
>>
So it was the Jews all along?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.