[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People need to realize that this is natural correction in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: download (1).jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
6KB, 259x194px
People need to realize that this is natural correction in the market. The coins got too juicy and had to drop eventually. It's going to hit the floor probably by tomorrow and then do a steady incline with new ATH's. A few coins won't survive, but those that do will be a ticket to lambo land.

Here's a rundown
>ETH to unstable, won't go above 300 again
>LTC will survive, raise to a new ATH
>If XRP goes below 3k sats it won't go above 9k again, if it doesn't go below 3k than it will get to a new ATH around the $1 area
>BTC will drop down to $2000 usd, go back to $2500 and then do a steady incline to $3000
>DGB will never be above 500 sats from this point forward

screencap this.
>>
Hi Martin
>>
>hurrr durr i'm going to shill LTC but make it look like I know what I'm talking about by spouting nonsense.

Fuck off, I made 600k off 49k in crypto this summer. Cashed out 300k.

No one knows what the future holds, especially you faggot lmao
>>
>>2756357
What would the point in shilling LTC be? It's market cap is way to high for a shills to have any effect on it. I don't even own any of it.
>>
thanks shrekman

DGB road to 15 sats here we come
>>
You do realise people are buying into LTC because it seems like the safest option other than cashing out to store their BTC. As soon as the train kicks back in, money will pour out of LTC and niggas who aren't ready are going to lose out.
>>
>>2756357
so what's your plan going forward? any promising coins?
>>
File: 14141.jpg (9KB, 158x200px) Image search: [Google]
14141.jpg
9KB, 158x200px
>>2756336
and you need to realise a lot of people are idiots/emotional
>>
File: 1496162219914.png (938KB, 1880x4864px) Image search: [Google]
1496162219914.png
938KB, 1880x4864px
>>2756336
>ETH won't go above 300 again
>>
>>2757380
time to update that chart boy
>>
>>2757366
ETH has no cap , even if it goes up again it will hyperinflate and kill itself , heck it was at 92m coins a month ago , BTC's cap is 21m for reference
>>
>>2756547
SNGLS
>>
>>2756336
You can kill yourself. Eth will go to 600 by the end of the year fuck you slut SCREENCAP THIS BITCH
>>
>>2757431
>being this dumb

ETH will trade at $1000 within the next 2 years.
>>
>>2756336
Should i buu
>>
>>2756336
fuck you fudding DGB
>>
File: bitbean.png (11KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
bitbean.png
11KB, 200x200px
>>2756357
Misread >sprouting nonsense
>>
File: dream_47ece57d8d.jpg (314KB, 669x800px) Image search: [Google]
dream_47ece57d8d.jpg
314KB, 669x800px
>>2756336
>People need to realize that this is natural correction in the market.
This.
With galactic returns come galactic corrections.
At least volume on most coins looks like it's real capitulation. The market might return back in two or three months or it's a slow and painful decent and we need three or four years to gain new momentum.
In the first case, all current coins would be in play. The second case is much more challenging since many coins will be replaced in the meantime.
>>
File: IMG_1214.jpg (176KB, 960x1260px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1214.jpg
176KB, 960x1260px
>>2758266
One would hope that stuff like pic related will bring new money to the market in the next few months
>>
>>2756336
Martin is my literal fucking hero and if you think he did anything immoral, especially when compared to big pharma that convinced you all to crucify him as such, then you are an actual fucking brainlet. He was the hero we needed, but didn't deserve, and you all hung him out to dry, just because he was Checking Breeki.
>>
>>2756336
>>If XRP goes below 3k sats it won't go above 9k again, if it doesn't go below 3k than it will get to a new ATH around the $1 area
lol no, $1 XRP never
>>
Crypto will be banned soon. Enjoy your criminal activities while you can, roaches.
>>
>>2758624
right, yes, that's the spirit!

the blockchain is revolutionary technology, but the 1% will always win!

>here's a hint
>the reason the world is so fucked up
>is because of cowards like you
>>
>>2756336
I often wonder if martin ever lurks here. Doubtful but I can dream.
Currently getting crippled, in at 10500 sats, watching every potential reversal this far fail.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.