[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys really believe that Crypto is done? Do you honestly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1480181546536.jpg (3KB, 238x195px) Image search: [Google]
1480181546536.jpg
3KB, 238x195px
Do you guys really believe that Crypto is done?
Do you honestly believe this is the end?

Stop treating Crypto like it's some game to be played every day after work.
Also stop putting money you can't lose in it.

I have $20K in crypto (not even 1/10th of my savings) and I'm not worried in the least.

You think the chyna-men are going to abandon their money laundering scheme?
>>
I treat it literally like a game but only because I put in money I'm willing to lose. That what makes it fun and honestly allows me not lose me head and trade better.
>>
>>2755610
What's your 20K worth now?
>>
The fad won't die but don't fall for the bounce meme
When a currency dies it DGB dies
>>
>>2755610
Cashed out enough to cover my profits, reached my goal of affording a new lawnmower, I'll trade the rest to either 0 or 6 gorillion.
>>
>>2755610
Backed out without taking a hit
Get fucked literally everyone holding shitcoins when they went down 20%+ across the board
I'm laughing all the way to my wallet
>>
>>2755610
crypto IS done. at least for the next 1-3 years.
>>
File: wrong.gif (1MB, 480x287px) Image search: [Google]
wrong.gif
1MB, 480x287px
>>2755681
>>
>>2755610
>Sees a 10% drop
>thinks crypto is done

You must be new to this friend.
>>
Monero is where it's at.
>>
>>2755681
Are you retarded? I've been in the market for 3 years and this isn't even close to the worst drop.
>>
>>2755819
Market wide it has come down closer to 20%... The alts alone though are heading toward half price. I don't see much hope for a quick rebound of any reasonable amount, newcoiners are getting fucking assblasted and many will give up for good. We need this though so the real money can start to come in and give us actual foundations.
>>
>>2755665
Pepecash held value
>>
>>2755610
Crypto isn't done, lol. It's still the future of currency, regardless of how many ups and downs it has.
>>
fukn Bitcoin is at ~2400 wich is THREE TIMES what it was worth before , so no , crypto aint dead , its just that ETH has fucked off and all the kiddos and there 8 RX 470 mining rig are panicking
>>
In the beginning of the year btc was worth around $900.

Now its over $2k.

Of course we have a pullback. Duh. Crypto is the future

I have a sneaking suspicion that this dip wont last for much longer
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.