[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there are people on this board who put in thousands of dollars

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0647.jpg (32KB, 750x266px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0647.jpg
32KB, 750x266px
>there are people on this board who put in thousands of dollars of their own personal money that they had in savings into $.12 DGB.
>>
>>2755426
hahaha guess it can go lower
>>
Can someone pull up some of the early threads so everyone can know its real history? If the ath buyers could see those they might have an aneurysm.
>>
Holy fuck that is one crazy drop to the bottom.
>>
Back to 160 sats we go but surely no one on /biz is stupid enough to hold DGB still right?
>>
File: bag.png (152KB, 440x448px) Image search: [Google]
bag.png
152KB, 440x448px
>DGB cult members
>>
Holy fuck. Consider that some still hold from 2000+ and are now well over 80% down.

DGB is done. Finished.
>>
"Unfortunately, we have zero ability to control the price, nor the millions of dollars required to pull off such a feat. DigiByte is open source and decentralized. We as developers have a very small amount of total DGB. All of which we acquired through mining or purchased on the market over the years.
This drop has hurt us as well. All we can do is to continue to do what we have been doing the past three years and continue working. It takes time to bring new resources and people on board and to train them and get new things completed. Which is exactly what we have been doing the past few weeks. We are not going to release news without anything to back it up, simply for the sake of "pumping."
We will not answer any price or speculation questions so please do not PM us asking about it. Also, anyone accusing us of being "scammers" will be promptly ignored & blocked. If you don't have the ability to do your own research you should not be in crypto.
As stated many, many times we are not in this for a pump and dump. Unfortunately, there are groups out there who move from coin to coin pumping and dumping. The entire crypto industry and every major coin is in the red over the past couple weeks. Much of this is now due to the uncertainty of a coming Bitcoin fork.
On August 1st, and through August if Bitcoin splits this could be a very turbulent time for all blockchains. This also highlights why DigiByte is in a much more stable long-term position than Bitcoin." 1/2
>>
>>2755426
>didnt unload my bags when it mooned to $0.06 a second time

Digicucked myself
>>
"DigiByte is currently the fastest, most secure, most decentralized UTXO blockchain in the world today. This is due to the past three years of consistent committed development.
If you notice trading patterns for DigiByte differ significantly from other cryptos, a lot of this has to do with how widely distributed DGB is. Because there are no "central" bag holders like there are in many other cryptocurrencies our market cap is not artificially inflated. This also means we are susceptible to wild swings as mass trading psychology takes over. Often times you will see DigiBytes daily trading volume higher than its market cap.
We have several exciting things coming up in the next couple months, including a fresh new look for DigiByte! So stay tuned and thank you all for your continued support!" 2/2

-DGB team
>>
Unironically going all in on DGB soon
>>
>>2756342
Wait until it hits $.0009 first
>>
>>2755456
>fake minecraft microsoft partnership hype
>conference hype
>I'm investing for the tech!
That's it in a nutshell if you bought you're a complete retard.
>>
>>2756368
I mean the ones before that when it was a overt pump and dump to hype the Minecraft thing.
>>
>>2756368
I have to admit I got into it even though I was aware it was all bullshit but it was 100 sats or thereabouts, got out at first time it hit 600 tho
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.