[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Told you morons that Crypto was oversaturated. You all lose your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: FH3YlVHTZhWV.jpg (32KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
FH3YlVHTZhWV.jpg
32KB, 640x640px
Told you morons that Crypto was oversaturated. You all lose your hard earned gains while I sit on my comfy dropshipping/web development/youtube money. You shoulda all been working on building something for yourselves, instead of spending your time on petty short term gains in crypto. Now take this lesson, and actually work on building something profitable for yourself. You're not warren buffet, you're not an investor, you were a speculator who jumped onto a hypetrain. Learn something useful.
>>
>>2755092
Going to school now. Dropshipping has too high of a failure rate to even make it an interesting option (for the time investment that is).
>>
File: cigar.jpg (86KB, 507x380px) Image search: [Google]
cigar.jpg
86KB, 507x380px
>>2755092
>hypetrain
>hype

Hahaha. Little do you know. The Hype has only begun! Keep an eye out for the end of the week...
>>
>>2755109
I've been to school, have some certs, I do freelance web development and design for the most of my money, but dropshipping is a good way of making extra income.

Just trying to encourage anyone to learn something, or build something for themselves no matter how big or small it is. Speculative trading isn't going to secure you for life.
>>
>>2755124
Actually kinda interested though. How did you go about identifying a product to sell? Generic answers are fine.

Literally want to know because I want to build an eCommerce website for my portfolio.
>>
>>2755145
Anything that you can build a brand behind, even if it's a shitty one. I sell weab stuff, of all varieties. Luckily I can design and make my own website and stuff, but i'd recommend getting into just a wide variety of items.

So, instead of selling a bunch of random shit, niche down. And don't go into markets that are heavily reliant on trustability and brands. For example sporting goods, medicine.

Here's some free ideas:

Outdoor goods (camping equipment, coolers)
Art supplies
Otaku items
Survival goods (tin foil hat shit)

Also, something that I don't see getting told much, which pretty much started me off is building a twitter account. Essentially, just go into your niches twitter demographic and just start following people. Keep doing this at a steady pace (not too many, like 50 per day.) Until you hit a few thousand follows, most people on twitter follow back, and then you can start unfollowing once you hit around 10k. If you are following 300-1000 people and have 10k followers you look a LOT more credible.
>>
>>2755092

I cashed out when I heard normies talking about Ethereum when it was near $400. I knew it wasn't going to last. Same with the surge in Youtube videos of people who don't even talk about crypto suddenly advocating for it.
>>
>>2755124
How do you get into dropshipping?
>>
>>2755092
Literally dozens of us made it out of crypto with some gains intact.
>>
>>2755412
Thanks for the advice. What do you generally do on twitter? Post promos or actually interact?
>>
>>2755447
I started two years ago, when I realized I could make money off affiliate links to a wordpress blog I posted graphic design and web coding tutorials on. Then I started a few dropshipping sites that all failed because I didn't use a good niche and I only was relying on facebook ads.

Then, around 6 months ago I built a following on twitter and facebook, started a site where I was dropshipping aliexpress otaku goods, then over time I enough money to actually buy supply and keep them in my garage.

Now I sell locally as well, but only b2b, have a few local businesses I supply figures and shit to.

I think the biggest mistake people make is thinking they will get rich if they just make a site and do facebook ads, you gotta get alternative ways of getting traffic to your site, and build a brand, no matter how small it is
>>
>>2755469
I usually repost memes I find from instagram, comment on posts when they first come out with twitter users with a lot of followers, do giveaways (like + RT for chance to enter), and post promos as well

Never just post promos though, it's really easy just to repost shitty memes
>>
>>2755455
>dozes
lol don't get ahead of yourself.
>>
>>2755497
makes sense
>>
>>2755555
witnessed
>>
>>2755092
>dropshipping/web development/youtube
Most oversaturated markets around
>>
File: 1473885724063.jpg (145KB, 1920x1541px) Image search: [Google]
1473885724063.jpg
145KB, 1920x1541px
>>2755590
>can't make money in a oversaturated market
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.