[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dipping due to the crash >PoS >extremely low market

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

File: bitbean saves wageslave.png (176KB, 1426x905px) Image search: [Google]
bitbean saves wageslave.png
176KB, 1426x905px
>dipping due to the crash
>PoS
>extremely low market cap
>no premine or ico
>20 seconds transaction times
>20 sats transaction fees
>has a working wallet for android that requires no sync
>active and accessible dev team
>simple for normies
>already used as a currency on physical and virtual stores
>being developed by Bean Core where large stake holders(own at least 1% of all bitbean) discuss the future of BitBean, it's in their best interest to see the price to rise
>working on a "SproutBox", basically a BeanOS so you can sprout with very low energy costs on low end specs
>BeanCore stakeholders are voting on a halving sprouts which will spike the price up(currently it doesn't halve, forever)
>very young, only 2 billion out 50 billion coins that will be out in the next 93 years, which means even though it doesn't halves it's still sprouting at a very high rate when compared to the total number of coins, which is going to slow down at halve at every periodically at every (period of time)x2
I'm going to be honest, it's probably not going to moon right away but right now if you were sprouting you wouldn't be losing money due to the decrease in price. You should start sprouting as soon as you can because there are very few coins out there so one sprout is equivalent of 0.0005% of all coins and in only 1 year it's going to be only 0.00039% of all coins and so on.
And mining it is super simple. All you need to do is leave your wallet open. You don't need to join mining pools or anything.
>>
>>2754492
Bitbean will never take off, it's missing pizazz.
>>
I am monitoring bit bean. Sounds good. Will buy some if I see a good point.
>>
File: 1498750119260.jpg (35KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1498750119260.jpg
35KB, 640x480px
>>2754492
>next 93 years
>>
File: 1492754879128.png (185KB, 291x431px) Image search: [Google]
1492754879128.png
185KB, 291x431px
>>2754492
its a shame that the marketing for this has fallen flat on its face even more so than ANS

>we need a mascot that represents inovation, a new paradigm and the future not only of cryptocurrencies but possibly all currency!
>I've got it!
>pic related
>>
>>2754497
Well, if you bought it in January and sold a few months later at the best time possible you would have made up to 200x your initial investment on BTC, even more on the dollar. If you bought it in January and sold it now you would still have made 45x.
>>
File: memebeans.png (292KB, 509x380px) Image search: [Google]
memebeans.png
292KB, 509x380px
Don't believe the FUD-- Beans are the real deal with good tech & grassroots community behind them. There'll be a time where you'll wonder why you didn't buy the spicy bean dip when you had the chance. Cute mascot + Green tech, people of all ages and backgrounds gunna love and use the bean.
>>
>>2754622
>green tech
What does that even mean
>>
>>2755083
nothing says "green technology" like my 40 radeon cards using up electricity nonstop
>>
File: 1496680353459.jpg (81KB, 399x308px) Image search: [Google]
1496680353459.jpg
81KB, 399x308px
>>2755083
Means instead of proof-of-work which uses gpus as the retard after u said, it uses proof of sprout which is like staking so u just leave wallet open and after your beans mature they sprout and reward you with more beans nigga.
>>
File: RocketBeaner.gif (2MB, 336x189px) Image search: [Google]
RocketBeaner.gif
2MB, 336x189px
Someday you nobeaners will bow to the Bitbean master race.

Our meme will triumph.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.