[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what programming languages do i need to learn in order to work

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: plot12.05.png (270KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
plot12.05.png
270KB, 960x960px
what programming languages do i need to learn in order to work with blockchain technology in the future. how attainable is it if i'm essentially starting from scratch?
>>
why learn anything?

just make an ICO you can make $150 million like Bancor without writing any code
>>
>>2753669
Just create an Ethereum token for your pumpndump 2.0 shitcoin
>>
C++, go.
>>
>>2753669
learn Go and get paid to contribute to Decred
they have lots of money and pay programmers
>>
File: BlockchainProgramming.png (45KB, 531x331px) Image search: [Google]
BlockchainProgramming.png
45KB, 531x331px
>>2753669
C#.

https://programmingblockchain.gitbooks.io/programmingblockchain/content/
https://github.com/MetacoSA/NBitcoin
https://github.com/Nethereum/Nethereum
https://github.com/stratisproject
>>
Solidity, Javascript
>>
>>2753669
/g/ -->
>>
>>2753743
>implying /g/ has actual software developers not just NEET neckbeards trying to write a Tetris clone in Rust and Haskell
>>
Say I'm considering C++, C#, Go - what is best to start with? Is it worth ignoring java?
>>
File: 1499309626286.png (2KB, 558x565px) Image search: [Google]
1499309626286.png
2KB, 558x565px
am i tard to be learning python and the an exchange website's API to try and make money via trading on riding the waves?
>>
>>2753874
yes
>>
>>2753874
Nope but trading bots only work up to a specific amount before you start creating large buy/sell walls on your target.

It is good to know either way and you can still make excellent money. Look for coins with constant volatility to ride the buy/sell back and forth
>>
>>2753743
/g/ REEEEEE's at the slightest whiff of cryptos, /biz/ was created as the crypto containment board because of it.
>>
>>2753669
php
>>
File: 1498158142613.png (569KB, 731x1070px) Image search: [Google]
1498158142613.png
569KB, 731x1070px
>>2753902
that is exactly the intention. From what I can gather, there is some level of stability in the instability of crypto coins in so far as they go both up and down. Should I successfully create a logic scheme to read the charts and make asserts as to what might happen and take some educated risks (just like investing manually) I think that it can be quiet profitable on the long term. I'm not trying to meme 50% gains, just a little at a time, while building the bot. I also think that i'll lose a series of smaller investments until I can start making gains.

>>2753899
Thank you for the dubs, but why do you think it's retarded then? I'm all about people disagreeing with me, but I also enjoy dialogue. Please treat me to some anon-sama.
>>
>>2753830
C++. And yes, always ignore Java.
>>
>>2753902
Any links for tutorial and stuff?
For research purpose
>>
>>2753935
got any link for creating bots and stuff?
>>
>>2753935
Using historical exchange data you can develop short or long term trends and the spread.

Search online for more info on the types of bots. If you need a foundation to work from use zenbot. It hasn't been worked on in awhile but it will jump start your development.
>>
File: unnamed.png (23KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
23KB, 300x300px
>>2753669
Bitcoin was written in C++ and now has become the the #1 cryptocurrency. Think about it.
>>
>>2754119
To be honest, no. I just know python well enough, and I am studying the bittrex API to form programs that allow me to exchange the information, store it, sort it then anaylze it and take action based on that. I've heard that often people include a random element in the logic process to much success, but I'm on the fence about that. Pick a language, pick an exchange, and get reading!

>>2754137
Yes, while I don't think that TA can solve EVERYTHING about a coin, I feel that some of the basic resistance/support trends will help immensely in constructing sound trading logic.

I will look up Zenbot for sure, but I think that I will get the most out of this fun project by going from the ground up as using someone elses work is good for reference and maybe taking a few pieces of code but I want to ~100% understand what is going on before any of that.
>>
>>2753935
it seems you can't make money trading without a bot, it will be even harder with a computer because they're retarded.
the algos that make money are the ones that receive some degree of human input and tell you the most likely price. The markets are just unpredictable.
if you want to learn algorithms that work try market making algorithms
>>
File: 1499463477049.png (85KB, 480x377px) Image search: [Google]
1499463477049.png
85KB, 480x377px
>>2754193
I want to make a bot because I have made money and will continue to without the bot. I feel if you can't do that, then don't try to make a bot to emulate what you're doing. And it's not like I'm in lamboland at all yet, but if you look at trends, do research and buy low sell high gains are possible. Now that sounds stupid, but emotions are real, and you just have to relax.

I don't intend to take anyone else's algorithms, as again, I likely won't understand them as much as I would making one myself. Maybe after i've made my shitty one(s) I'll gander at others more in depth but until then I feel I lack the experience to truly gain from looking at others work.
>>
>>2754233
Do you do TA? Prob is with all these
whaling and stuff, don't matter anything at all.
Tell us more about the tech other than just
buy low sell high, emotions are real...
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.