[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw my boss just quit and she is talking to me tomorrow about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1497832516004.gif (2MB, 245x200px) Image search: [Google]
1497832516004.gif
2MB, 245x200px
>mfw my boss just quit and she is talking to me tomorrow about "transitioning duties"

How fucked am I? I want more money but what are the chances I don't get anything but more work?

Anyone have any experience?
>>
>>2751851
>transitioning duties
how do i buy this coin on bittrex?
>>
Start making a list of demands right now. Don't go in cold.
>>
is she gonna transition into a man anon?
will she have hot buttsex with you later?
will you be top or bottom?
>>
>>2751860
I don't know how much to ask for because I have no idea what duties she is delegating to me.

Also not sure if it matters but I have worked at the company since June of 2016 and in my current position for 2 months.
>>
>>2751906

you are about to get fucked in the ass

play hardball while job searching

you fucking dumbass
>>
Same thing happened to me a couple months ago.
Dont let them give you extra duties without atleast getting a higher duties allowance or pay rise.
>>
>>2751920
Bitch I just got this position and I got significantly higher salary than their initial offering.
>>
>>2751928
negotiate
they need you more than you need them atm so capitalise on that
>>
>>2752013
What do I base it off of? Just X more money than my current salary?
>>
File: 1.jpg (12KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
12KB, 120x120px
>>2752447
Talk with your boss, learn what are their new requirements and demand a raise according to the market price of such position. Start looking for a job on the side just to increase your chances of a positive outcome.

If you are young, it might be benefitial to accept lower than market rate salary if it's worth the experience to significantly increase your value a year down the road.
>>
>>2751851
Don't talk to your current boss about money, she's leaving and probably won't give a shit. Learn as much as you can about your new responsibilities from her.
Who will you report to after she leaves? Soon after you talk to your current boss you need to speak to them about salary expectations for your new positions/responsibilities. Make it clear that you're expecting an increase in pay, but don't throw out numbers until they ask. How much more depends on how much more work your getting and how important that work will be to the company.
If they say no, then chill for a month or two (long enough to put all your new responsibilities/skills on our resume and not be completely bullshitting) and start looking for a new job.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.