[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>buy fake currency controlled by the black market and subject

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: 1479107447368.gif (1KB, 210x230px) Image search: [Google]
1479107447368.gif
1KB, 210x230px
>buy fake currency controlled by the black market and subject to the whims of any two-bit hacker
>lose all your money
>cry on /biz/

No sympathy from me.
>>
nobody wants your faggy sympathy
>>
File: 1456629621292.jpg (9KB, 200x267px) Image search: [Google]
1456629621292.jpg
9KB, 200x267px
>>2751840
I bet you wish you had my money though
>>
>>2751782
25% in crypto
25% in Silver
10% in Oil
40% in fiat
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>2751865
>if you had shit coins in an exchange he might literally be able to steal it without repercussions.
>mt. Gox
>DAO
>>
File: 1493238748365.gif (594KB, 220x227px) Image search: [Google]
1493238748365.gif
594KB, 220x227px
>>2751782
>fake currency
>controlled by the black market

Neither of those things are true, objectively.

>Hackerz caused this mass sell off

I'm still in the green faggot and I paid for two vacations a dope ass desktop and have been eating like a king. This all happened in less than 4 months. I hope this dip lasts until the end of summer or even longer. Please lord please delay blockchain technology for another 2 years so I can accumulate more of these things.

Not even a month ago people were posting here about how upset they were that they missed the gay rocket to the faggot moon. Literally crying about the market being as legit as the fucking NYSE and pretending to know what the fuck was happening.

Nobody knows what just happened but I know that this is just an insanely quick and huge correction for the insanely quick and huge bull run we had. The crypto bros need to get their act together. The only reason the market is down is because everyone has been panic selling for fucking weeks now. If we treated it like a legitimate entity, these things wouldn't happen.

How many of you have made a BTC/ETH/LTC transaction for services rendered with a real human being that you know since you first started buying this shit? That's the problem. We aren't even playing with our new toy. The bitcoin world is just some fat old sperg collecting star wars figures and keeping them in the box to sell later.

Get a grip and stop trying to day trade while you're swimming down a waterfall. Find a few coins that you know and trust and hold them for the next month.

Sometimes I miss the old /biz/
>>
Not mad

Iron hands here

Lamboland 2019
>>
>>2752442
Lads like you make the best funerals
>>
>told myself literally multiple times in the past month to start investing or day trading in crypto
>too lazy to do jack
>see 14 % drop today in Eth

LMAO
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.