[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been wanting to enter the stock market (I like forex)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Colorized_9ab69e_6295512.jpg (565KB, 900x1205px) Image search: [Google]
Colorized_9ab69e_6295512.jpg
565KB, 900x1205px
I've been wanting to enter the stock market (I like forex) since I was a kid, I study international relations, have saved up what I can selling instruments and I want to know: How should I start inesting?

what are your "memes"? (things everyone knows and jokes about here, don't need to be actually "funny")

And what about you? are you young, have you been doing this for a while? how's the output? any overall recommendations?
>>
>How should I start inesting?
wut
>>
>stock market(I like forex)
Dis gun b gud
>>
>>2750077
I'm just like you.
I always wanted to try it out.
I'm a med student though and don't have that much time to study TA and investment unfortunately
>>
>what are your "memes"?
>>
>>2750077
https://www.babypips.com/
>>
>>2750077
Buy ETH.
>>
File: 1499565191408.jpg (2MB, 2700x4047px) Image search: [Google]
1499565191408.jpg
2MB, 2700x4047px
You should start by taking your money and purchasing things you believe will increase in value.

Check em
>>
Save your money. The fact that you're unironically asking /biz for advice speaks volumes about your ability to make this a profitable venture.
>>
>>>/biz/rgt

Everything else on /biz/ is dumb cryptocoin shilling.
>>
>>2750196
that's what I do atm
>>2750199
I'm not asking for adivce really, just want to get to know you people, so far you've done a poor job hiding insecurities
>>
>>2750193
Do this. Do not trade fiat. You will lose your shirt.
>>
>>2750260
yeah I checked that and I liked the idea but Ii live in Uruguay
>>
>>2750077
>>2750171
I also enjoyed international relations and I trade both stock and forex.

The stock market is at an all-time high so I dont have much invested and wont till the next major downturn to catch some stocks for cheap.

The forex market I trade on political (and financial) news. I've always followed current events and I try and predict where I see currency pairs might be anywhere from 1-12 months. I've made good money doing this. I would recommend testing on a practice account first, major brokers like Oanda provide a practice account with fake money before you try with your savings.

Let me know if you have more questions.
>>
>>2750077
https://www.reddit.com/r/Forex/comments/6m1tj2/study_about_day_traders_only_03_make_it_not_5/

you have more odds at playing the lottery
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.