[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>invest in a coin that does something, they said! >dont

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6919.png (92KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6919.png
92KB, 640x1136px
>invest in a coin that does something, they said!
>dont buy memecoins that dont do anything, they said
>just HODL and itll go up, they said

Fucking retards, this coin is headed for zero, isnt it?!?
>>
Everything is headed for zero, just relax please.
>>
>>2748348
>its about to moon, they said!
>this announcement will be YUGE they said
>>
>>2748342
>putting money into shitcoins
>doesn't get any back
>is surprised

kys
>>
File: 980x.jpg (28KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
980x.jpg
28KB, 420x420px
>saw it coming
>sold at 700 sats
>continued to shill the coin for the joy in your pain
>>
>>2748342
seems like you're the fucking retard m8
>>
dude, you bought sia at 2.2 cents, the absolute all time high. you have no one to blame but yourself.
>>
>>2748374
>tfw fell for the "Business & Finance board should know something about Business & Finance" meme
>>
>>2748357
>its an asic
>everyone fucking hates asics
well done sia devs, well done.
>>
>>2748342
If people tell you to jump off a fucking bridge you wouldn't just nod your head in agreement and do it right? Think for yourself for christ sake and don't jump on the bandwagon with the rest of the retards on this board.
>>
>>2748372

lol you sneaky devil
tfw I probably fell for your memes and now sitting on sia bags
>>
I don't consider sia a meme coin but I had to get out of that shit after I put so much in and lost 50%
>>
File: IMG_1651.png (68KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1651.png
68KB, 640x1136px
>>2748342
Story of my life.
>>
This is now a bags thread
>>
thank fuck i dodged this bullet. didn't let all that biz shilling get me
>>
>>2748342
>>invest in a coin that does something, they said!
but that's not monero
>>
>>2748342
I mean, siacoin use case is limited and very niche. Sure, lots of people could use hard drive space, but only a select few will use this platform to actually house their data because AWS and other primary vendors provide useful, functional services for 99% of the market, and the primary uses for a decentralized data warehouse like the one Sia promotes is for illegal activity.

You bought something "useful", but you overpaid for it. Chalk it up to an expensive lesson and move on; alternatively, continue to hodl and wait for the red weeks to pass before unloading it on some other unsuspecting dork bagholder.
>>
>>2748342
SHUT THE FUCK UP RETARD. Your whining is obnoxious. Zoom out a bit and chill
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.