[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

100 hours until ANS Conference announces partnership with Microsoft

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

File: one of these.png (93KB, 544x221px) Image search: [Google]
one of these.png
93KB, 544x221px
100 hours until ANS Conference announces partnership with Microsoft and Alibaba confirmed!

INB4 nice 100k!
This is a official meme free thread if you post memes you will (I repeat) YOU WILL be IP banned from /biz/
>>
Nice, I just bought 100k.
>>
>>2747863
nice OP I just bought 100k
>>
Confirmed where?

ANS not doing too well today, and for some reason has been below Yunbi's price for a few days now.
>>
>>2747863
nice dude, bought 100k here keep it up and buy 100k!
>>
>>2747879
Confirmed on Chinese message boards they went really deep into it. Held up alright with the whole market hugely down
>>
>>2747863

If that actually happens OP, I will break out the old knee pads and suck you off.
>>
>>2747892
Yeah, I was hoping it would hold that 265k plateau though. Still, not down that badly compared to many others, within the same percent range as LTC and ETH.
>>
>>2747879
>ANS not doing too well today,

dude.. take a look at the BTC and the rest of the market..
>>
>>2747910

Same here, I bought the 265k plateau then it dipped again immediately afterwards.

DAMN YOU NIGGER ANTS, WHY TOY WITH MY EMOTIONS?
>>
Y u always lying
>>
>>2747946
lean how to read mandarin
>>
so what will this do to the price
>>
>>2747914
I know right. Every time these FUDers attack ANS for "not doing well" it's on a day when literally every crypto is not doing well. Hmmm, perhaps they are retarded??
>>
>>2747892
Links?
>>
>>2748120
Faggots have been saying this for days but never post proof. I think they're just faggots.
>>
>>2748075
给我看看吧傻逼
>>
I've been waiting all day for this fucking thing to drop and it hasn't
>>
>>2748075
Learn to take a screencap, shitheel. I can read mandarin. Post the proof.
>>
>>2747863
this is going to be another DGB, isnt it?
>>
>>2747925
What if I told you...there is no bottom.
>>
>>2748183
very possible
>>
>>2748176
They're shilling:
https://www.antshares.org/zh-CN/Blog/Details/60
It only mentions a co-operation with some faggy incubator in faghai
骗人来来给我们介绍吧
>>
>>2748210
recheck the /blog on saturday
>>
>>2747863
Lol, ms and Alibaba..get the fuck out of here with this lie shill newfag
>>
>>2748246
So no announcement has been made and your a filthy shill.
>>
>>2748246
Why don't you just screencap the posts claiming these partnerships?
>>
>>2748272
why the fuck would they announce it before their announcment date on the 15th are you a retard? this info has come from contacts to people working at alibaba its been talked about all over the chinese chats
>>
>>2748299
>100 hours until ANS Conference announces partnership with Microsoft and Alibaba confirmed!
Post link

>Confirmed on Chinese message boards they went really deep into it. Held up alright with the whole market hugely down
Post pics of weixin chats or actual links

Confirmed for larping delusional shill fag
>>
https://techcrunch.com/2017/07/09/stripe-alipay-wechat-pay/

"U.S. firm Stripe said today that it has agreed to global deals with Alipay and WeChat Pay, two digital services that dominate consumer spending in China. Alipay, which is managed by Alibaba affiliate firm Ant Financial, counts over 500 million users, while WeChat Pay — the digital payment feature within China’s top chat app WeChat — claims more than 600 million users."

Looks like Alibaba's gearing up to enter crypto and it could mean a partnership with a blockchain platform is next.

Anyone know any promising, Chinese blockchains?
>>
>>2748336
Ones that are ready to be deployed now?
No.
>>
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/stripe-strikes-major-fintech-deal-chinas-alipay-wechat/

"In the United States, Stripe has notably enabled merchants to accept Bitcoin payments both domestically and internationally. First launched in early 2015, the integration came following a near-year of testing. “Stripe charges just 0.8% per successful Bitcoin transaction, capped at $5. There are no other fees,” the company added."
>>
>Come home from work
>see next dip
Well ok this is not what I expected but ANS better ramp the fuck up because I already moved up all my free money into this yesterday.
>>
>>2747863
>Buy the rumour, sell the news
Anybody who doesn't sell all their ANS before this "conference" starts only has themselves to blame.
>>
File: gotta_wear_shades.png (62KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
gotta_wear_shades.png
62KB, 400x400px
>>2749975
we sell whenever the parabolic surge in price happens. nobody knows exactly when.
>>
If this downtrend for crypto as a whole continues when the conference pump happens then odds are it will be a huge pump.

People attempting to recoup losses on what they think is a moon mission. Pumping it even more.

The crash will be spectacular.
>>
>>2750111
Perfect. That means maximum ants gains
>>
Why the fuck hasn't the pump started yet? Last time the pump started like 4 days earlier.
>>
>>2750186
Because the slants decide when it gets pumped and they are asleep.
>>
>>2750186
patience. the later the pump starts, the more crazy good it will be.
>>
>>2747863

Very fake news. Stop shilling. It makes the coin look bad.
>>
File: 1498339627262.jpg (222KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1498339627262.jpg
222KB, 500x700px
>>2747863
>>2747870
>>2747871
>>2747879
>>2748299
>>2748328
>>2748336
>>2748366
>>2748378
>>2749003
>>2750111
said ans good bought $4000 when will moon???? AAÀAAAAAAAAA

If you want to step up your ant farming, add me on Skype: CryptoChink
>>
>>2747863

Post the link right now or shut the fuck up faggot.

Tired of these fucking summerfags
>>
>>2750444
id rather just talk with people about ANS anyone have a discord we can talk ans with? im also bored and could use some company. all im doing is staring at my wallet and thinking about what the chinks are doing.
>>
So is this our official thread or is it one of the other 50 ANS threads? Honestly I fucking hate this board sometimes. Why can other boards keep their shit together but here we always have dozens of threads for the same shit.
>>
>announces partnership with Microsoft
you said this a month ago
this is the reason this coin is shit and will always be shit
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.