[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>my 10 ETH are still not even deposited yet Can I call my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1498841833863.jpg (36KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
1498841833863.jpg
36KB, 500x495px
>my 10 ETH are still not even deposited yet

Can I call my bank and tell them to cancel?
>>
Thanks for the 2.3k ;)
>>
>>2747295
Yes. Tell them to stop any and all transactions from Coinbase. The transaction will fail and it'll be like it never happened, but you may have to pay an overdraft fee to your bank.

Also, I did this once and Coinbase still ended up crediting me some ETH by accident.
>>
>>2747295
This is the real newfag shit. Getting weak hands before even completing the buy order hahaha
>>
>>2747393
Nice about to call now
>>2747430
Fuck them their fault for taking a whole week
>>
>>2747568
Come back and tell us how it went.
>>
Coinbase might ban you for this, so withdraw anything you already have there
>>
>>2747568
It always takes a week with coinbase. Check it in a few days
>>
>>2747622
This.

OP I have successfully called my bank and claimed a transfer was fraud and to make a stop payment before. I've done exactly what you're suggesting.

Coinbase flipped shit and banned me, then didn't respond to my service emails for 4 weeks, then finally reopened my account but with a weekly limit of like $15 until I somehow buy $2700 worth of a coin with that limit, including their $4 fees each time or whatever.

FUCK COINBASE.

Funny thing is if I'd just kept my transfer that time instead of canceling, it'd be worth about 3x what it is right now. That was when ETH was just $75.
>>
Wait a sec. Could you hypothetically repeat this over and over and keep having a 7 days window to reverse your trade if the price falls? Brb guys bout to get rich as fuck!
>>
>>2747814
Again, see >>2747781
Coinbase and all USD transferring exchanges fuck you over for doing this.
>>
>>2747781
>FUCK COINBASE.
It's not like there are real alternatives.
>>
>>2747838
Poloniex, Gemini, Kraken...
>>
>>2747781
Fuck were you able to withdraw what you had on there?
>>
>>2747838
Gemini is an excellent alternative. And the prices at Gemini are even a little lower than Coinbase so there's a small arbitrage boost.

Really I can't see why anyone is using Coinbase over Gemini except for pure fucking stupidity and the 0% Gdax fees.
>>
>>2747878
No. I could not log into my account for 4 weeks, or Gdax, after they locked it.
>>
>>2747893
Kek fuck that then just called my banking ho and told her to just let it ride and cancel the stop payment
>>
>>2747838
>implying

I use Gemini because coinbase wouldn't let me add my credit or debit card for some reason. Hasn't given me any trouble and their fees are minimal. Precredited deposits are neat too.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.