[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on USD, /biz/ >heavily centralized >heavily

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: dollar-sign-vector.jpg (17KB, 700x490px) Image search: [Google]
dollar-sign-vector.jpg
17KB, 700x490px
Redpill me on USD, /biz/

>heavily centralized
>heavily manipulated
>devs can make more whenever they want and inflate it
>no tech behind it
>wallets are not really secure

Seems like a shitcoin desu
>>
it is shit, but don't bank on it collapsing any time soon either.
>>
Just bought 100k and didn't think twice about it.
>>
I mean it isn't great, but if you want a real shitcoin, look at CAD
>>
Thanks, just bought 100k
>>
File: Dollarnote_siegel_hq.jpg (692KB, 720x726px) Image search: [Google]
Dollarnote_siegel_hq.jpg
692KB, 720x726px
>is the most powerful meme
>>
>>2742212
its a scam
>>
it's going in the shitter come october
it's going to be a red october
search your heart you know it to be true
>>
>using chinese paper money
>>
The USD will continue to be the dominant global reserve currency for years because it is more stable than most currencies, which is very desirable for those making long term plans and global business decisions. I'm not going to start using some crypto that fluctuations wildly as my base standard payment.
>>
>>2742371
>implying the euro isn't more stable in a 10 year forecast

Besides the raw hype factor of being an industrial era meme, the only other thing keeping the dollar afloat is that, as a resource, there's the entirety of middle america are fatten cattle that are easy to milk. In capitalist america, we've turned the majority of our population into capital. The dollar is representative of that capital.

Not to meme you too hard, but it's like spurdo being led on his scooter by a fishing rod. As long as there are midwestern spurdos, the dollar will have some value.
>>
I just bought 8000 and I just keep seeing the value go down and down when will I get my lambos I was promised?
>>
>>2742266
I hope you get leukemia you annoying faggot
>>
>>2742507
>the euro
Lmfao dude that shit won't even exist in 10 years
>>
>>2742371

LMAO anon
the only reason the USD is still the global reserve currency is that the US will literally start a war with your country if you try to get out of the central banks control
admittedly they can keep bullying the entire planet for quite some time
>>
>>2742212

>they fell for the USD meme

lmao it's like you plebs hate money
>>
they don't even have a whitepaper
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.