[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They tricked me into buying CPC the volume was 60 BTC then now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Stephanie_Hyam.jpg (46KB, 500x573px) Image search: [Google]
Stephanie_Hyam.jpg
46KB, 500x573px
They tricked me into buying CPC the volume was 60 BTC then now it's 5 BTC did people dumped and forgot about it should ı also sell is it ded?
>>
I bought 1 btc worth of it too if i sell ı also drive the price down to 19k from 20600 so i lose more.
>>
>>2741689
for some reason it pumps every 5-6th of the month, just wait till aug and dump it
>>
>>2741737
Alright will HODL it's bad that ı'm missing out these bargains on other dipped coins though oh well thanks for your answer.
>>
Been working on learning a bit of TA recently and wanted to test my hand on CPC. I too have been holding CPC for a while after seeing Attila recommend it.

Overall, I think the chart looks good, though my knowledge is admittedly amateur. Even a layman can see that it's been pumping on a monthly basis for the past 3 months. It's honestly astounding how well the Fibonacci retracement is matching CPC's pricing since the last parabolic pump. Notice that it's been testing that magic 38.2% line constantly for 2 weeks. You can also see that the general trendlines since mid-April are lining up towards a breakout point happening sometime within the next month, potentially sooner with how much action it's been getting recently. Also I made sure to note that the volume in late May fell as low as 3 BTC, so I don't think that's worth worrying about at the moment.

Do keep in mind that this is a daily chart. It honestly look like a good day to buy in today. If anyone does buy in, don't panic if the price fluctuates a little bit. Either that or set a buy order.

Anyone with more knowledge in TA feel free to confirm or correct me.
>>
>>2741892
If a breakout happens how high do you think it'll go
>>
I've got a lot, I'm not worried. I haven't lost much if anything in this coin, especially compared to others in the market, some of which are down 50%+ over the last month
>>
>>2742585
It doesnt seem to go lower than 17-20k and higher than 25k for sometimes
>>
>>2741689
stephanie a cute, that pretty little mouth would barely wrap around my member, I'd love to see that
>>
CPC is a pajeet shill coin for coordinated pump and dumps what are you doing anon?
there are shit coins that resemble ponzis
and there are real coins that will be useful in the future
dont do TA, do RESEARCH and find the good coins and invest in them when they dip. HINT A PROMISING COIN THAT IS AT AN ALL TIME LOW IS BYTEBALL AND IT IS SHOWING SIGNS OF INCREASING
>>
>>2742691
A lot of people shilled it so ı got caught but if it's a coordinated pump and dump shitcoin i'm fine with that i'll just wait for the next pump
>>
>>2742737
>the next pump
okay sure meanwhile you could jump off ship and invest in something that'll grow instead of closing your mind centered to one coin expecting something from the past to reemerge in the future with a shit coin utilized by scammers.........
just drop this shit and put it into something ACTUALLY worth something. dont forget the fundamentals... what gives value to something is it's use, not TA
>>
>>2742757
cut the crap TA has been super useful for me and made me lots of gains and even when Bitcoin isn't even mainstream %98 of the coins have 0 real life usage they're just ideas and theories they're all assets for us to trade it's true that only good coins will survive and shitcoins will eventually die but right now you can't say "what gives value to something is it's use" to coins.
>>
>>2741689
Maybe you'll stop listening to that faggot attillafx now
Thought he was feeding you insider info or something??
No one on biz is actually trying to help you
>>
>>2742797
So you're saying that even the guy who posted just above me now saying get out/sell and buy something usefull like byteball while it's still at an all time low is shilling byteball instead of trying to help me and wants me to buy his bags ?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.