[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>buy item on amazon from third party seller >email seller

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1531.png (66KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1531.png
66KB, 1000x1000px
>buy item on amazon from third party seller
>email seller saying you never got item
>get money back
Profit
>>
I'm OP, what I'm asking its, would that work
>>
>>2741241
Scumbag
>>
This has nothing to do with business
>>
>>2741265
No, I mean if I actually didn't get my item
>>
>>2741284
So sorry for posting this thread :/
>>
>>2741304
This board has IDs, you know?
>>
>>2741322
Yes I was responding to my own post about how I shouldn't of made a thread here or at all
>>
>>2741322
But I'm still wondering. I never got item from amazon, and I want my money back? How to get it back?
>>
>>2741322
Fuckin. Kek.
>>
>>2741328
Yep you got that right. Now this is thread is linked to your IP and if you should do what you mentioned above people could proof you did it by purpose.
>>
>>2741332
Yes, you just contact Amazon support and explain you didn't receive the package. This has legit happened to me a few times and I've gotten a refund each time. But don't try to scam them if you actually did receive the package, that's not cool and not worth it.
>>
>>2741233

You should just know others have had to have tried this before you. You don't want you asshole violated do you anon? Be a good /biz/man now ya hear

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXRIR_Svgq4&t=100s
>>
you can make this 3 times maybe, then you get banned
>>
>>2741233
If you never actually got it, message Amazon support. Don't be a shithead and scam people, its bad karma.
>>
>>2741233
Amazon is different from ebay. Ebay protects the buyers and doesn't give a shit about the sellers. Amazon does a pretty decent job of protecting the buyer from fraud. If the shipper is smart he will use a tracking number and require a signature then if the package is lost or stolen the buyer can collect insurance from the postal service.
>>
>>2741233
>Get banned from using amazon + network of affiliates
>information sold to other big companies

Go right ahead idiot
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.