[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you prevent yourself from buying the ATH and then selling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1499304805293.jpg (7KB, 255x220px) Image search: [Google]
1499304805293.jpg
7KB, 255x220px
How do you prevent yourself from buying the ATH and then selling at the ATL?

Do you just look at the shape of the graph and then make your judgments?
>>
I actually research what I'm buying.
>>
>>2738826
pretty much if the coin is on biz for 48 hours do not buy
>>
Test
>>
>>2738829

What do you look for in the fundamentals of a coin? Are you looking for the hype or for the technology behind it? SiaCoin is a good example, it has good tech but its marketing is abysmal which means its price hasn't shot up.
>>
Don't just look the same chart check out the entire lifecycle of the commodity and then make a jjudgment of current price compared to the rest of the market.
>>
>>2738826
op trick is to stick to plan your emotions want you to buy ath and atl because of fomo and fud..

you must stick to facts news and use your on intuition and critical thinking to develop some sort of plan way to trade and find signals in the market then stick to the plan

that is the secret feel free to drop ltc

LVgBEFHRxD68V9gBHJhWTLnBj5N5b2T1Wv
>>
>>2738826
but pretty much people buy a coin and say they want to get 50 percent increase they will sell there. say it goes up to 70 percent so noobs will say i could of made 20 percent more. but really i get 50 percent every time. the guy that holds onto a coin for the 120 percent gains has to sell his coins at 400 percent lost. just say if this coin goes up x percent i will sell no matter what
>>
Yuo must use the indicators available to u. Macd rsi
>>
If you're not using a deck of tarot cards and praying to kek for sweet gains then you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>2738845
Hype and/or tech. Tech usually has to generate hype though. If the tech isn't generating hype, then it has to become a working product in the short term (less than 2 months). In my opinion there are no good long term tech investments now, they all happened in 2016. There are some short term tech investments, and those are my favorite, because right now the crypto hype died down and having an actual product is where it's at.

I think Sia needs actual users. Yes their marketing could, and should, be better.
>>
>>2738826
It's too much to explain in a post sorry you will just have to learn
>>
>>2738826
buy low sell high. literally that easy. If the coin is currently mooning, dont buy. If it's currently mooning, it means you're buying closer to the top than the bottom. Buy when everyone has forgotten about it.When the price has dropped far. You're closer to the bottom than the top. Then you just wait for it to moon. Thats it.

I bought DRACO about 2 days ago in the 450s and 500s. Sold today in the 650s and 700.

I bought Bitbean at 115 a couple days ago and sold at 145 and 155.

With time you learn to spot the pattern.
>>
Stop reading /biz/
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.