[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Didn't go to University because /pol/ said it was a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1157 - QVLxkjz.jpg (43KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
1157 - QVLxkjz.jpg
43KB, 400x343px
>Didn't go to University because /pol/ said it was a Jewish meme and ill be indebt even though Tuition is significantly subsidized in Canada and the average salaries of University grads far exceed those of only highschool graduates

>Didn't even work either because /r9k/ said working is for cucks and leeching off of your parents will never come to an end

>Did Starter Strength and Madmilk at the advice of /fit/ and now I'm obese with trex legs

>Took the advice of /g/ to install Ganoo/Lincucks and now I cant use any useful programs and x keeps breaking now

>Took the fashion advice from trolls on /fa/ and now I look like an edgelord missing a fedora

>Listened to /int/ for too long and now my parents put me on anti-psychotic medications because I kept pointing out how pink nipples determine who is White and spouted off the names of haplogroups and how everyone is subhuman and wh*te """"""men""""" are cuckolds who must and WILL be killed in the upcoming age of BBC and Islam

>Gambled my birthday money I saved for 12 years on a meme currency created by Pajeet scammers and lost it all due to /biz/

How has 4chan ruined your life?
>>
File: 1497786625893.jpg (154KB, 557x595px) Image search: [Google]
1497786625893.jpg
154KB, 557x595px
>>2738564
please stop posting this
>>
>>2738564
Nice blog faggot.
>>
>Didn't go to University because /pol/ said it was a Jewish meme and ill be indebt even though Tuition is significantly subsidized in Canada and the average salaries of University grads far exceed those of only highschool graduates

Boohoo, I feel sad for you for not having a debt.
>>
>>2738594
Tuition is cheap in Canada and increases your earning potential beyond McDonald's.
>>
>>2738564
>listening to internet strangers
you deserve it for not being able to think for yourself
>>
File: 1490486492536.jpg (198KB, 1200x1195px) Image search: [Google]
1490486492536.jpg
198KB, 1200x1195px
Why would you ever listen to /r9k/ or /pol/? Just look at the people that post there. You think this guy is going to lead you in the right direction? lol
>>
they call it the asshole of the internet for a reason OP
>>
I'm 21 and started browsing /r9k/ around 15 or 16.

I'm pretty sure it was one of the defining factors of my destroyed youth and stunted emotional, mental, and social development.
>>
File: 1499466993691.jpg (32KB, 479x377px) Image search: [Google]
1499466993691.jpg
32KB, 479x377px
>>2738878
>I'm pretty sure it was one of the defining factors of my destroyed youth and stunted emotional, mental, and social development.
>>
>>2738564
Looks like /pol/ is right again.
>>
>>2738608

That looks like a pretty comfy life, if I wasn't socially expected to perform and make something of myself as a man, i'd definitely live a comfy life like that.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.