[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i trusted you guys...i really trusted you, i thought you were

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: sadmeme.jpg (104KB, 1000x1430px) Image search: [Google]
sadmeme.jpg
104KB, 1000x1430px
i trusted you guys...i really trusted you, i thought you were my friends but it turns out you're all nothing but shills looking to make a quick buck and don't care who you tear down along the way. i hope you're happy... i hope you're happy.
>>
>>2738123

>taking advice from /biz/ shills
>>
>>2738123
>i thought you were my friends
There are no friends in business
>>
hello sir, i'm developing a coin that can be used as an offering to cow in worshipping place
interested?
>>
>>2738123
You knew we were all joking right? /biz/ is satire, I thought that was obvious. You didn't actually spend real money on this shit did you?
>>
>>2738123
weak hands
>>
What have I turned into? I was supposed to stop the jews not join them!
>>
>>2738123

hi , i have just received news of great technology coin . future tech to be announced soon. have a blessed day
>>
>>2738259

what is it
>>
>>2738123
Anyone with common sense would have been able to see this. You must just be a naive retard.
>>
>>2738123
what happened my man?
>>
>>2738259
Just bought 100k, thanks for the heads up famalam.
>>
>>2738123
its ok lil pepe. just hold on - markets go up and down. Dont invest more than you can lose, pick good investments with good fundamentals and always do your own research. Invest in things that are exciting and you would like to see happen - not things that you think will make you rich.
>>
>>2738280
Probably dumped all his money on Fun Fair.
>>
You need to do research anon, if a coin is being shilled here there are 4 possibilities that need to be considered.
1. They want you to buy so they can sell
2. They think it's actually a good coin but are wrong
3. They think it's actually a good coin and are right
4. They just want to watch the world burn

I actually try to help people but get ignored while blatant shills are listened to.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.