[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any of you richfags own a high-quality house? Does it worth?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: PATIO-002.jpg (298KB, 1920x922px) Image search: [Google]
PATIO-002.jpg
298KB, 1920x922px
Any of you richfags own a high-quality house? Does it worth? I always thought that a house like this in your own huge piece of land would be a valuable possession (hard to steal or lose, your offspring can use it too...).
>>
>>2737253
Imagine how often you'd have to Windex that fucking glass. Anyway, nice, just bought 100k :^)
>>
>>2737253
God I fucking hate post modernism.
>>
>>2737271
This is a picture from the 70s it looks like
>>
>>2737276
you must be young...no it isn't. The flooring alone would tell you that it isn't from the 70's.
>>
>>2737253
I wouldn't say the house is high quality, but the land it's on is worth a shitload.
The next owner will almost certainly smash it out and put a 6,000 sq ft home on the site.
>>
>>2737276
>This is a picture from the 70s
Come on...
>>
>>2737253
3/10 is this an art gallery or a home. doesn't feel comfy at all
>>
>>2737253
One special problem with a very valuable home is it can be hard to find a buyer to resell to. If you've got a $20 MM house there's only so many people in the world who have that kind of money to drop into a home. If you've got a major economic downturn that really affects people well off (say a collapse in the markets, cuts in banker bonuses, a shakeup at Goldman, something really hurting the 0.01-0.001% etc) you could be really fucked. Whereas a more modest home (say $500k-$1MM) might lose value but you'll be able to find a buyer.
>>
>>2737457
That's why Warren Buffet lives in his pleb home still. It's a smart move. I think if I owned a larger home I would convert it to a bed and breakfast until I've made my money back.
>>
>>2737485
That's not why Warren buffet still lives in his old shitty home. Warren buffet is a multibillionaire, you think he cares if he bought a house for 50 mil and couldn't sell it? For him that's like bagholding 50 bucks of some shitcoin. Pennies
>>
>>2737267
>Imagine how often you'd have to Windex that fucking glass. Anyway, nice, just bought 100k :^)

That is why you hire maids.

I'm building a high end house right now. It's a pain.
>>
>>2737525
>trusting spics in your house
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.