[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Basically gonna have to make 5x what a lambo costs to be able

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0394.jpg (72KB, 368x550px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0394.jpg
72KB, 368x550px
Basically gonna have to make 5x what a lambo costs to be able to buy lambo. How do you guys say that normies haven't figured out about crypto. It's pretty much gone mainstream how has it not?
>>
>>2735973
>It's pretty much gone mainstream how has it not?

You are delusional, drunk off the internet. Step outside
>>
>>2735973
What percentage of world population uses crypto right now?

Bitcoin $2500 litecoin blasted off eth hit $400. How can normies not have heard of this. What's it gonna take I just want a lambo.
>>
>>2735973
>he thinks the point of going to lamboland is actually to buy a lambo
it's a metaphorical place retard, nobody actually wants to buy a shitty, tacky, depreciating asset
>>
File: tomo chan.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tomo chan.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>2735973
>>2735992

I hope your trolling and not this retarded anon.

I think you need to go back to your reddit

:^)
>>
If you think bitcoin is mainstream you're really out of touch. Most people if they've even heard of it will know nothing besides it's some internet money.
>>
File: itsover.png (1MB, 1635x849px) Image search: [Google]
itsover.png
1MB, 1635x849px
>>
They might know about bitcoin but most aren't buying it. Coinbase doesn't even have tens of millions of customers.
>>
>>2735994
>it's a metaphorical place retard, nobody actually wants to buy a shitty, tacky, depreciating asset

This so hard. I'd much rather buy something practical and comfy like a used Grand Cherokee, which can be had for, idk, $15,000 - $20,000. That's how you make money, by not spending it on useless shit like Lambos. If you're set on buying an expensive car, at least get a Maserati or something.

And no, OP, cryptos are nowhere near mainstream. Even among the very small percent of the public who happened to see crypto news on tv or whatever, the majority of those wouldn't have even gone further than a simple internet search. With how tech illiterate people are, the moment they realize they have to set up a wallet and buy from an exchange or something, they just nope out, considering it to be too difficult to be worth it.
>>
most people have heard of bitcoin but that's it. it's like when people heard of websites and email addresses but had no idea what the difference between them were.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.