[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hello bizbros, have been looking for an alternative to cryptos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Iveco_Stralis_ITOY_2003.jpg (74KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Iveco_Stralis_ITOY_2003.jpg
74KB, 800x600px
hello bizbros, have been looking for an alternative to cryptos and i found what may be a good opportunity, how do you think?
It is a co-operative company in the transport field, the company has all the licenses to operate in the EU (it is goddamn expensive and difficult to get them all). I can purchase a truck and become an associate of the co-op by giving them this truck, they will then use it giving me 1 euro per km in cash at the end of the month. Up to me is the wage of the driver, the insurances, and the maintenance of the truck
Considering that a used IVECO stralis costs around 20k and that generally a truck does 5/600km per day do you advice me to start purchasing the first truck? Seems too fucking good to be true
>>
>>2734319
fire up excel
spreadsheet out best case, worst case, base case
fluctuate variables - costs of fuel, maintenence, drivers, calais jungle zombies breaking into your shit, etc
also depreciation on the asset
taxes

and see if its worthwhile
>>
>>2734319
Forget this shit. I not have to calculate, with 1 Euro per km you not make any money !
>>
>>2734344
k will try and prolly keep this topic updated
it seems to me that there will be left around 2k per month that will go straight into my pocket
>>
>>2734319
if you employ bosnian drivers then maybe but be aware you're running up against slim margin market overwhelmed by cheaper-than-dirt romanian transport companies, for instance
>>
>>2734420
>bosnian drivers

How to turn an asset into liability hahahahaha
>>
>>2734319
Iveco has a poor reputation when it comes to reliability. This will increase maintenance costs.

When going for an old truck I'd suggest Scania. I've been a mechanic and worked with those beasts in the past. They've always been reliable at my previous job - as far as I remember we haven't had to replace any major parts for most of them during their lifetime.

Anyway, 20k for an old truck still sounds too good to be true. 30-40k sounds more realistic.
I can imagine there are old trucks for 20k out there, but do realize there are reasons they're so cheap. Especially Iveco.

I might get my hands on average maintenance costs of these trucks. If so, I'll post them here.

There are still some more things to think about:
- What if they crash your truck and there is no value left except the scrap value? Insurances never pay you out fully.
- What if they don't use your truck? Sounds great to me to have someone paying the wages without me having to pay them.
- What if the company uses this truck for distribution and it'll stay right at the spot with the engine on?

This is just a handful of things I'm mentioning. So many more things are able to go wrong.
>>
>>2734520
k will keep everything into consideration
Scania are way more expensive than that but yeah it might pay off later.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.