[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>fall for the college meme >now surrounded by debt >have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1487531558511.png (127KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1487531558511.png
127KB, 601x508px
>fall for the college meme
>now surrounded by debt
>have to live with parents again
>can't find it in myself to apply for shitty wagecuck jobs
>Cryptomarket too volatile

How is a field like Computer Science not safe? I have a good portfolio, shadowed for a couple places, and none of these fucking cucks are hiring.
>>
don't worry they are hiring indians

1 in 5 workers in America is an immigrant
>>
>everyone from my CS program I kept up with have successful jobs somewhere in the industry
>only person who I know didn't land a job after graduating was one of those "only go to class, do the minimum needed, play video games in all other moments" students

Maybe its you
>>
>>2731730
B-but
>Attend every class even when sick
>Attend hackathons regularly
>Cohost IOT meet up regularly
>there are code "bootcamp" pajeets with better jobs than me
>>
>>2731718
If you had to take out loans and couldn't get a scholarship then you were pretty doomed to begin with if you're trying to stand out in a field of geniuses and autists
>>
College is for chad and stacy

Notice how they all had jobs lined up before they even graduated while everyone else was planning to go to some kind of grad school?
>>
>>2731718
CS is a meme job

There is a NEET on /g/ right now with weebshit as a background running Arch who could do a Data Recovery for fun.

You don't even have to be smart to do CS. Just be willing to grind hours upon hours of your life away and GG
>>
>>2731739
bootcamps > computer science degrees, far cheaper too. sorry broham. you got screwed.
>>
>>2731718
part of getting a job is having a personality that people would want to work with. try not being a pol incel

>>2731739
>>2732119
bootcamps may teach you how to shitcode, but cs should teach you how to actually do algorithms and design large, complex systems

but don't ask me

i only make a shit ton / yr with my degree in cs
>>
>>2731718
>tfw masters degree in 6 years
>immediate 6 figure job
>20k debt at the end of it all while going to school out of state
>tfw happy wage cuck

Next time do well on your standardized testing so schools literally throw money at you to join them and enter a good program in a growing field. Its really not that hard.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.