[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>World ends >You find a guy selling 50 lbs of rice and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: apocalypse.jpg (264KB, 1600x1021px) Image search: [Google]
apocalypse.jpg
264KB, 1600x1021px
>World ends
>You find a guy selling 50 lbs of rice and potatoes for 1 oz of gold
>You agree to the terms and go to the meeting place
>You get your brains blown out the second they see you
>Your gold is taken

Why do end of the world fags really think gold is a good investment?
>>
>world ends
>my prepper cousin who lives down the street takes all 11 family members in
>comfy life
>he probably rapes some people because he's a literal madman
>>
>>2731521
should have used a digixdao smart contract
>>
>>2731521
if the world ends there's no electricity. so your crypto is equally useless.

on top of that, you're fucking dumb as shit if you believe gold stackers don't prep with basic supplies as well. a hand gun costs like 1/4 of a ounce.

the financial elite have gold. you don't. there's only one part of this equation that is wrong.
>>
>he goes into a trade thinking hes a protagonist
>hes just another npc that gives the protagonist a cutscene to not mess with the shop keeper
>>
>world ends
>find a guy with an ounce of gold
>agree to sell him my 50lbs of rice and potatoes
>blow his brains out the second I see him
>take his gold as add it to my stack
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.