[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bitcoin is already at $2400 and keeps on dropping like a stone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: tenor.gif (1007KB, 498x280px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
1007KB, 498x280px
Bitcoin is already at $2400 and keeps on dropping like a stone i've already lost $2000 should I sell now and buy later of what the fuck is going on? Im getting a bit nervous here what if the chinks trolled us all the time just like with that fucking LTC man?

You don't understand I have a sick dog and a dead grandma that can only be healed with money, I also need to see a doctor because I need to fart constantly I really need it guys pls
>>
>>2730064
>what happens after a bubble?
>>
>>2730064
HODL
>>
>>2730073
The top companys still continue to grow exponentially past their bubble price
>>
>>2730064
BTC is at 2478 not 2400
>>
>>2730064
Sell, sell, sell before it goes below $2K
>>
>>2730064

The whole market is gonna recess during several months until I bitcoin hits between 1000 and 1500$. Sell while you can and screencap this so you can thank me later.
>>
>>2730064
Never sell on a loss EVER.
As for the current fall it's whales manipulating the market and pushing it lower so people sell their coins in panic and they can get them cheaper. Don't fall for that trick. Just hold, it will rebound.
>>
>>2730064

Convert it to LTC and wait until what happens after the BTC fork
>>
>>2730101
>he thinks this is a company stock
>>
>>2730261
>Convert it to LTC
lol
>>
>>2730272

>Stay poor
>>
>>2730306
Lol I've never heard that from someone on a sinking ship before.
>>
>>2730252
agree
>>
>>2730261
This
>>
>>2730314

We'll see who wins August 1st
>>
>>2730252
This is really bad advice.

Cut your losses early and don't be afraid to bail out.

Once you've bailed or at least hedged, you can then reassess the market and decide if you want to try to take a position again or wait and see what the market does.

This month is likely to show some serious volatility due to FUD regarding a happening on August 1. I would be very careful in taking a position here, and hodling a losing position may not be the best of decisions.

If you aren't sure of your trade, you shouldn't be trading.
>>
BTC is not at 2400, nor is it "dropping like a stone". it sounds like you are hysterical OP. just hold on to your damn bitcoins. any amount lost will be regained. it's not worth playing the market just to get an extra 0.5 bitcoins if you do everything right.
>>
BTC will go down to $1,480 first before going up again
>>
>>2730064
Serious question, does ETH have a chance at gaining value with all the FUD going on about August 1st? I know BTC and ETH are fundamentally different shit, but for people that see them as stock (read: 99% of people dealing with crypto), does this mean that ETH has a chance at picking up the pieces left by BTC if it does go to shit?
>>
>>2730450
>does this mean that ETH has a chance at picking up the pieces left by BTC if it does go to shit?
Don't think so, my friend.
>>
first day in crypto? buy back in sunday night/monday, sell on friday, rinse, repeat
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.