[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I rather buy ETH or Ethereum-based apps such as Aragon,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: index.jpg (8KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8KB, 284x177px
Should I rather buy ETH or Ethereum-based apps such as Aragon, Minereum and EOS?
Which will be more valuable in the future?

I really don't even understand how they work so they might be a big scam.
>>
Also pls explain what IOTA is.
>>
Yes buy all of it.
The fact that you don't understand really doesn't matter as you can 100% trust the advice of this board.
No need in doing something for your money and engaging in actual research of what you bet your money on.
Good luck faggot.
P.S.: all in on bitbean
>>
the only eth token worth buying is etheroll, rest has no current use, gambling will always be a thing however

mysterium, golem and augur might be decent tokens to hold in the future though
>>
ETH will always be more valuable than its token desu

If ETH increase, it will pull its tokens up with it, just like bitcoin pulls altcoins up with it, but only to some degree
>>
>>2729853
why are you thinking about ETH when you could invest in BTC?
>>
File: 1494695285734.jpg (90KB, 428x344px) Image search: [Google]
1494695285734.jpg
90KB, 428x344px
>>2730056
>investing into a coin thats going to be forked soon
>>
>>2730062
this is why you're poor.
>>
>>2730026
Well, the trick is to buy the tokens while there is no usecase / while they are cheap.
And atm there are plenty promising projects. OP mentioned Aragon, he's on the right path there. Also please buy my MYST bags.

>>2730062
So?
>>
>>2730610

>the trick is to buy the tokens while there is no usecase

lolwut

>>2730026
>>2729853

btw augur is essentially decentralized gambling, although they market it as some kind of groundbreaking paradigm for data analytics.

as tokens go it's probably one of the best bets.
>>
This is a retarded question.
>>
I really like Krauss.
His "a universe from nothing" speech is quite inspirational imo.
>>
>>2729853

You know who made the most money in the gold rush days?

The man selling the shovels
>>
>>2730816
Not sure this is true...
>>
>>2730816
>/biz/ having the money to make their own video cards or the ability and patience to code and promote their own exchange or coin
And no, a rip-off speculator coin made from waves doesn't count.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.